• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Tripon

That train one of the DS sure sucked. At one point I couldn't travel across the game because asshole demon trains killed me way too fast. You couldn't upgrade the train either so I was stuck.

YoungOne

Under night might get some activity again since its a plus game next month. Tried it a while a go an there was like 1 lobby open. I should really get the steam version.

NEO0MJ

It isn't

In the sense it was almost universally praised and literally shaped the zelda franchise in themes and aesthetic for years to come.

The game that needs more credit is wind waker

Zelda cycles are too real. You can't tell at times whether people love or hate a game. Except for SS and the DS duo. Those don't seem to get as much love.

shaowebb

Its Zelda. Folks love every game but they have to be contrarian to every single title post launch to pretend it was less of a joy than it was.

That said...do we still discuss fighting games here?

Beckx

I mean one of the benefits of being banished to community was more flexibility to go off topic. It's the eve of a new zelda, people are going to talk zelda.

Tokubek

Finally was able to spend somw time with Kolin and she's awesome! Really fun to play tho I'm not sure what to do with her qcb+punches. Connecting with her v-skill/trigger feels so satisfying. Also I'm in love with her theme...

I wonder what USF2's target audience is. Someone looking to mess around while they wait for their Evo pool?

I can't imagine someone paying $40 for it unless they're already heavily invested in SF.

ShinMaruku

26bf35b3b9.jpg

The only dark stalkers you'll get and you'll like it!
Real talk it's much more prpfotable for them to just use them in this manner than to make a darkstalkers

Village

Zelda cycles are too real. You can't tell at times whether people love or hate a game. Except for SS and the DS duo. Those don't seem to get as much love.

Its not a cycle, there are some people who don't like twilight princess. Thats ok

But a fuck ton of people do. I like wind waker and toon link, and alot of people don't. And that's ok. Just make sure you don't conflate the people on a hardcore enthusiast video game forums with those of the general populous, and you will be fine.

Top Bottom