• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

shaowebb

lmaooooo

Thinking ASW is a good company, brehs
2SrVsqi.gif

shaowebb said:
Better than Capcom :p
15IHBSK.gif

:p

Seriously though Beef lets both give it a rest. Its one mistake with a date. I know ASW does anime and anime apparently shit in the mouth of your children and slapped more than a health and super meter into the world but they're fine.

Beckx

Anything is better than OOT, OOT is garbage. Worst Zelda.

I have never been able to make it past the kid phase of that game before losing interest. Original release and 3DS too. WWHD is the only 3D Zelda I enjoyed/finished. I think BotW will break the 3D curse for me though.

MechaX

you try playing against him on a tiny ass screen with crappy targeting and controls.

The Hero of Time dont want to be hearing all that. Do it for Zelda.

Still dodging on discord too

I at least downloaded Discord, so that's a big step. Tales of Berseria and now Super Robot Wars V is eating my time. Plus, dunno if I'm going to do XIV voice stuff until expac.

I would have done it for fighting games, but IRL friends can't decide if they want to stick with SFV, Rev, or Central Fiction because they can't juggle them all at once and having them play it would be a big motivator for me. Then they want to pull "well, Friend A likes Guilty, Friend B likes BlazBlue, but let's play goddamn fucking Warframe instead for the time being, want in?"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I've had to force myself through every Zelda game, mostly as a respect to how big the franchise is, to give it a fair shot. Ultimately found them dull and not very engaging, but I might be biased (or more objective?) because I didn't grow up with it.

BotW looks cool though because it looks the most unlike Zelda.

Numb

I've had to force myself through every Zelda game, mostly as a respect to how big the franchise is, to give it a fair shot. Ultimately found them dull and not very engaging, but I might be biased (or more objective?) because I didn't grow up with it.

BotW looks cool though because it looks the most unlike Zelda.
Being on the Boat in Wind Waker was pretty dope and renting items system in Link between world made it interesting and fresh
But the rest?
I agree
Hopefully the new one has got that thing to hold us

NEO0MJ

Being on the Boat in Wind Waker was pretty dope and renting items system in Link between world made it interesting and fresh
But the rest?
I agree
Hopefully the new one has got that thing to hold us

What about Majora's Mask?!

Spuck-uk

Banned
Curious to see if they go with the Fatal Fury or KOF design, or go for a refresh ala Beni, Iori etc.

I just hope that he returns with all the brutality we expect of him in tact (dragging opponent's faces across the ground, picking them off the ground with his teeth etc.).

yamazaki-2k2-super.gif

I hope they keep all his tools intact, he has a pretty insane moveset in 2k2.

-Snake Arms
-Fireball reflect
-Command Grab
-Advancing slash
-Guard Crush
-mid/high Counter

Top Bottom