• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Numb

But all they'll lead to are dead links. Historians will be left to ponder the meanings of terms such as Under Night in Birth and Sango Guardian Chaos Generation.

People need to know that there once was something called Ehrgeiz
It's important they do

Ranking Events +- from last year to this year (including online)

Europe: -2 (0 w/online events factored in)
NA: -5 (-1 w/online events)
Asia: -9 (-5 w/online events)
LA: -4 (0 w/online events)

Premier events +- (excluding regional finals and EVO)

Europe: 0
NA: +2
Asia: +2
LA: 0

So if we include online ranking events, there are just 2 less events throughout the year in the CPT. I thought Capcom was going to trim down the CPT a little more than this. Well they did for offline events, but the online events doubled which negated that decrease in offline events. This is without taking into account NWM not being in CPT and maybe another event as it seems Capcom might have messed up.

NA players have no excuse to not get in the CPT. The region gained 2 more premier events, with only 1 less ranking event. Plus they have the CPT last chance qualifier and 10 LA ranking events which are cheap and easy to get to.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I was wondering why Infiltration disappeared off the face of the earth. Love does that to you.

And I can't be the only one sick of the way Korean society is with all these implants and plastic surgeries. Reminds me of the guy who sued his own wife when their kid came out ugly.

mbpm1

tumblr_om241kI2su1usrgjso1_r1_540.gif

I was wondering why Infiltration disappeared off the face of the earth. Love does that to you.

And I can't be the only one sick of the way Korean society is with all these implants and plastic surgeries. Reminds me of the guy who sued his own wife when their kid came out ugly.

Somebody posted the thing about baldness being associated with a prominent gay person, so it's seen as a negative thing kinda. wtf man.

Sayad

Good thing KoFXIV doesn't have color edit. :3

That was a fake story tho, and it sucks cuz it ruined her life http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/uglybaby.asp
Source of the real picture is still disgusting:
Well, this picture is an ad for a plastic surgery center in Taiwan, and you can see that the children in the picture don't look like their parents at all. The ad features the line, ”The only thing you have to worry you about after plastic surgery is the explaining you'll have to do to your children."

Kumubou

You couldn't do a team battle over that kind of pizza. Nobody would fight for its sake.

I think they just want everyone to team up and body that abomination into the stratosphere. That might be worse than most of the Japanese pizzas I've seen, geez.

Finally PC players are worthy of receiving God's Gift at the same time.

Actually if it's in PC on Japan, it would mean a world wide launch on Steam. I mean they wouldn't release a japan only sub for Steam, or a physical version without steam integration. Nobody is that crazy.

Line_HTX

End of May and Early June are going to be a super fun time for fighters not named SFV. Hopefully the tournament scene won't be as unwatchable shit then as it is now.

BadWolf

Nah, when's Yamazaki?

Curious to see if they go with the Fatal Fury or KOF design, or go for a refresh ala Beni, Iori etc.

I just hope that he returns with all the brutality we expect of him in tact (dragging opponent's faces across the ground, picking them off the ground with his teeth etc.).

yamazaki-2k2-super.gif

AAK

Rev2 is coming to consoles the same day as arcades?

That's one way to win back my money after dumping English VA.

Top Bottom