• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

New esports team. Sponsored by Cygames
C53w1toVUAEOybP.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/johntv/status/837089922804768772

2283767-2283766-360kid.jpg

Not gonna lie, crossplay would make this a day 1 get for me since I'd always have people to play with. Currently feeling a bit hesitant on going in day 1 cause of Injustice 2 coming out just a few weeks before this.

Doomshine

SFV did nothing right and even they had this
Harada out here talking about how much he loves PC but won't let me play in 4K pimps only but with the Playstation legacy players
MarkMan help with confirm if in or not
It's a little more complicated since they have Xbox too. If they can't make consoles cross play you will end up with weird situations like lobbies that only PC and one console platform can join.

Numb

It's a little more complicated since they have Xbox too. If they can't make consoles cross play you will end up with weird situations like lobbies that only PC and one console platform can join.
I get that
Since they showed it on the Xbox stage at E3 so there is some push

Pompadour

Played all versions of previous Tekken
Xbox versions were deader than Wii U ones online

I want Namco to make money and I'd feel bad for Xbox owners but I'm getting it on PS4 along with most people and I know crossplay with PC would be in if it were a PS4 console exclusive. We're losing out on a larger, healthier playerbase.

Numb

I want Namco to make money and I'd feel bad for Xbox owners but I'm getting it on PS4 along with most people and I know crossplay with PC would be in if it were a PS4 console exclusive. We're losing out on a larger, healthier playerbase.

Tekken has been historically a Playstation thing so it's not surprising the audience tips in that favor
There are still people grinding on PS3 so you won't run out of people too much
Desire to play on PC with friends on PS4 still strong tho
Just gonna have to stick to PS4 version i guess -_-

Top Bottom