• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games: Summer Jam, HK CPTA, SCRII Prelude, X-MANIA XVI! PAX PRIME & MORE

MrDaravon

Perfect 13gend already making the rounds on Twitter lol

But seriously what the fuck happened, I only got to tune in right before it ended. I know it was 13-0, but why did it go past 10 at all, and then sp00ky just pretty much cut the stream.

Ari Weintraub ‏@Floejisan 4m4 minutes ago
It was like a car accident that you couldn't look away from and then all of a sudden a giant semi truck crashes into the current accident
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More

Damn

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is the worst MM beatdown of all time. He wasn't using his best character and he wasn't really playing his best. Fair to say Sonicfox is the best U.S fighting game player right now.

Perro

PL should either retire from the FGC or actually start going to tournaments to level up, that shit was embarrasing.

Tripon

But seriously what the fuck happened, I only got to tune in right before it ended. I know it was 13-0, but why did it go past 10 rounds, and then sp00ky just pretty much cut the stream.
After the 10-0, PL tried to make an excuse that he was prepping for Sonic Fox's Erron Black.

So Big E made them play a 3 out of 5 with Sonic FOX playing Erron Black.

MrDaravon

After the 10-0, PL tried to make an excuse that he was prepping for Sonic Fox's Erron Black.

So Big E made them play a 3 out of 5 with Sonic FOX playing Erron Black.

lol what

So Big E was just basically playing it up as a joke that everyone but PL was in on or what? Goddamn lol

Doomshine

But seriously what the fuck happened, I only got to tune in right before it ended. I know it was 13-0, but why did it go past 10 at all, and then sp00ky just pretty much cut the stream.

SonicFox was done digging PL's grave and PL picked up the shovel again.

giphy.gif

MrDaravon

Sparkz! ‏@KevinSparkz 8m8 minutes ago
Everyone please block @PerfectLegend so he can learn what blocking is.

/dead

cR_SonicFox ‏@SonicFox5000 9s10 seconds ago
MMMM THAT SHIT WAS SCRUMPTIOUS.
Gonna have to HOLD that L @PerfectLegend and remember.
LEARN FROM THIS.
now hold that 13-0 speedrun lmfao

peter0611

The Lord and Savior Hero King Leffen was more savage with the disrespect tho
Lol. Leffen is a good villain. SF is a nice furry who just happens to be a genius at NRS games. His "pop-off" was basically a reasonable request: "I've beaten you numerous times in different games, so what's the excuse now?" xD

cR_SonicFox ‏@SonicFox5000 1m1 minute ago
MMMM THAT SHIT WAS SCRUMPTIOUS.
Gonna have to HOLD that L @PerfectLegend and remember.
LEARN FROM THIS.
now hold that 13-0 speedrun lmfao

HE CALLED IT A SPEEDRUN

Top Bottom