• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly |8/17-23| It was a little beta this time.

Dahbomb

Like a bawss:

c8421ad6-9231-4f63-95a3-a0fdb5592a2e.jpg

Shouta

I don't understand why a lot of people in that thread were banned... were their truly absurd comments deleted?

Because they failed to read and understand the original post. They just decided to go off on some random tangent not related to what Parish was talking about. Start saying silly stuff, gonna get bopped.

Anyway, enough of that ban talk. I would have shut it down yesterday if I wasn't mid-trip back from Japan.

He said he did get the PS4 when he was on Topanga. What really made me laugh was the tweet. I thought it wasn't as funny until the mention of a squad. Now I can't stop chuckling.

vulva

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";176313527]Entered a smash weekly with about two hours of exp and went 0-2 :p

I got one stock off somebody though ^_^[/QUOTE]

can you ban all the anime talk from this thread?

We can talk about wkw instead? yes?

Skab

It's going to be R. Mika.

But since they're changing/aging all the alpha characters, it's going to be older, out of shape R. Mika coming out of retirement.

peter0611

Are there actually any fighters with grotesque, out-of-shape female characters? I can't imagine developers being willing to do that, especially Japanese devs.

Infinite

Are there actually any fighters with grotesque, out-of-shape female characters? I can't imagine developers being willing to do that, especially Japanese devs.
There's out of shape female characters but I'm not sure what you mean by grotesque. I also think Japanese devs are the most likely to pull that off given how they are catering to niches and otaku more and more and the Pochari (chubby) thing is something they could capitlize on since that's sort of in in Japan.

I doubt it is R. Mika. That doesn't seem like "at long last". I mean, it could be, but that would be confusing. Darkstalkers also seems unlikely, because Calvin isn't going to greenlight a second fighter right now. I am pretty clueless.

Is Smash anime?

vulva

I doubt it is R. Mika. That doesn't seem like "at long last". I mean, it could be, but that would be confusing. Darkstalkers also seems unlikely, because Calvin isn't going to greenlight a second fighter right now. I am pretty clueless.

What's confusing about seeing his favourite character in a new game?

Tripon

Morrigan from Darkstalkers maybe.

I doubt its Blanka, simply because I don't think there is much interest in Capcom to bring him back.

If I had to take a guess, it's Ingrid since Ono is crazy about her and the game needs a zoner.

peter0611

There's out of shape female characters but I'm not sure what you mean by grotesque. I also think Japanese devs are the most likely to pull that off given how they are catering to niches and otaku more and more and the Pochari (chubby) thing is something they could capitalize on since that's sort of in in Japan.

For me, Rufus is an example of a grotesque male character. Basically severely obese and unattractive. Out of shape doesn't begin to describe him, so that's my bad.

If Japanese devs decide to have a fat R Mika, paradise hold is gonna be even more awesome.

Top Bottom