• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly |8/24-30| Trying Our Hardest to Become Pachinko Slot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Rising Thunder's first offline tourney will be at Folsom Foundry

5RyBs5P.jpg

wonder what the pot prize will be.

There's this part too.

I was able to work in Arc System Works for a long time because the CEO, the Guilty Gear team and some passionate colleagues treat me as just a developer, not as a girl. But for most people, experienced women and my age are not welcome in the workplace. This is why I am interested to go to other countries, I’m looking for something fun.

So ArcSys are some stand up people.

I thought this part was interesting too

A change in perception can also work. Having observed most men around me, I realized that there are 2 different types: The ones who treat me as a "girl" and the ones who treat me as a "developer".

The ones who treat me as a "girl"; they seem to think of women as accessories for men. They are focused on things like titles and social standings instead of making a great gaming product due to their supposed low esteem.

The ones who see me as a "developer" first would rather focus on creativity, research, studying new things and challenging themselves. They love game development. So I hope that more men would see women as developers, and not just as a "girl".

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2015/08/2...ing-a-2-5d-fighting-game/#jQR0tE1eED4XCbee.99

Seyavesh

Her V-Skill is grabbing a mic and doing a promo to the audience

this is amazing
oh yeah, you're right cuz that charges the trigger
she does a jab and then you can hear the vskill bar sound before the tag team char dropkicks vega in the back of the head after she activates her vtrigger

I'll admit the V-Trigger tag partner thing seems cool. I want to see how it's implemented. Character design, character model, super, and trailer though are 100% cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom