• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 22-28 | Game of Throws - A Song of Salt and Fire(balls)

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
The number of El Fuertes tied for fourth with the number of Akumas, which are even more than the number of Fei Longs? M. Bison in second?

I'd love to watch that tourney.

Infinite

Why don't you know download a you know what and get an FFT you know and then just YOU KNOW. If you want to buy the game to support by all means do that too but if you really want to play it on your phone well, you know.
That probably did him in

OceanBlue

Also Friday night/Saturday morning is STARTING OVER -strange relation- (JP), an SSFIV AE 3on3 tournament in Shinjuku, Tokyo.

Saturday April 24 at 12AM EDT (Friday 9PM PDT)
CLUB SEGA Shinjuku West Gate
SSFIV AE 3on3
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/arcadiamag

Entry List

[a lot of players and Mahou Shoujo Zangitan]

Awesome! I was wondering when another big, streamed Japanese tournament would be. Thanks for posting it on here. I might not have known about it otherwise.

You gotta accept it exist :p Denial is bad it's a spin off story but still a story connected to the game
They're connected, but the history of one particular event went like this:
1) SE decides to make CC.
2) SE wants to put Magus in the game and show his backstory.
3) SE decides this is too hard because they're too busy adding 50 other fluff characters for no reason.
4) SE changes Magus to Guile, decides he has no relation to Magus.
5) SE releases CC.
6) SE ports CT on the DS with new content.
7) SE adds a new ending that strongly suggests Guile is Magus.

WHY SE WHY? They don't look, act, or fight anything alike aside from being "magicians". I accept that CC exists, but that pisses me off.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
They're connected, but the history of one particular event went like this:
1) SE decides to make CC.
2) SE wants to put Magus in the game and show his backstory.
3) SE decides this is too hard because they're too busy adding 50 other fluff characters for no reason.
4) SE changes Magus to Guile, decides he has no relation to Magus.
5) SE releases CC.
6) SE ports CT on the DS with new content.
7) SE adds a new ending that strongly suggests Guile is Magus.

WHY SE WHY? They don't look, act, or fight anything alike aside from being "magicians". I accept that CC exists, but that pisses me off.

Sounds like you are way too attached to Magus. There was a lot more to chrono cross than stuff with magus

Top Bottom