• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 18-24 | Fall back, u nerd

I think we're just about ready to start building a FGW fighting game ourselves. Plenty of different characters and styles here.

WesternHeretic will have molly projectiles and EDM attacks. And of course, the Keep It Real Ultra Combo.

The only problem with that Ultra is that when you use it, even if you win, you lose.

Shouta

I'm sleeping and you guys go fucking nuts. Cripes, I'm going to have to bring out the riding crop when I get back on North American time. Shoutouts to the other mods for keeping up with the thread.

hitsugi

I'm sleeping and you guys go fucking nuts. Cripes, I'm going to have to bring out the riding crop when I get back on North American time. Shoutouts to the other mods for keeping up with the thread.

I know of an easy way to calm things down - reveal the rest of your avatar. Still mind-blowing.

Dahbomb

Capcom trying desperately to squeeze every bit of profit out of DmC as much as they can.

THEY FUNDING DMC5 + MARVEL PATCH WITH THE MONEY THEY GET FROM THIS PORT... RIGHT GUYS????

RIGHT???

Dahbomb's reality stranger than fan-fiction.
tumblr_mg7p5xXdg81ryfipvo1_500.gif

Dahbomb

DmC is not a bad game. It just disappoints the core base of the series.
That's beside the point... I am not sure why this game should be getting a next gen update when it's basically going to be an exact replica of the PC version.

This is basically Capcom putting their finger up and checking the direction of the wind and going in the direction. Right now the easy way to make money is to up port your old games to the new consoles. As always Capcom taking the lazy way out.

Marz

Unlike the people in here.. I would smack the fuck out of you and do in front of thousands of people and give 0 fucks.

That's who... so listen you want to troll you want to be funny do it with other members in the FGC weekly, but if you step to me I swear to fucking god I beat the shit out of your entire family tree.

And no I'm not joking or doing it for laughs like I do with Panda and Beef. So just leave my name out of your mouth and go on with your business.

YEA SON, LETS RIDE ON THIS CLOWN

Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part II (HD): http://youtu.be/0NUX4tW5pps

i got suckered into the humble bundle for kof only to learn that they are directly linked to you steam account now, no longer a code you can gift.

what the heck imma do with extra terrarias? take this as warning y'all!

Coda

I doubt USFIV is coming to next gen. Honestly it would be whatever if it happens, the graphics would only be marginally better and we all already play on our respective platforms already with DLC costume packs and everything. Either way you look at it, whether you want it or don't care I doubt it's going to happen. Capcom is at least smarter than that.

kirblar

I doubt USFIV is coming to next gen. Honestly it would be whatever if it happens, the graphics would only be marginally better and we all already play on our respective platforms already with DLC costume packs and everything. Either way you look at it, whether you want it or don't care I doubt it's going to happen. Capcom is at least smarter than that.
The development problems with the netcode pretty much tell us why it's not happening.

Kumubou

You're getting all of these up-ports and remasters because no one can either afford to or justify the expense in making new games built around the new era. Capcom is just throwing this stuff out there one last time before peacing out for the milk and honey in mobile for good.

Capcom can't even pick the right game to remaster. Dragon's Dogma could use the resolution and framerate increase way more (it's an interesting game, but god damn does it run like horseshit on the PS360).

Also what the fuck is everyone popping off about, did we turn into an East Coast Weekly circa Vanilla Marvel 3 release?
It could be worse -- it could be the MvC2 days.

i got suckered into the humble bundle for kof only to learn that they are directly linked to you steam account now, no longer a code you can gift.

You should be able to generate gift links from the Humble Bundle site to give those away. That reminds me, I have a whole bunch of animeeeeeerrrrrr games from the last bundle (since I owned half the damn games on Steam) that I don't know what to do with.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

Praise the almighty Shouta. We will sacrifice Smedwicks to show our loyalty. We will wash out all the heretics who believe in anime!

Dahbomb's gonna have a wet dream tonight...

DmC: Ultimate coming for PS4???

Fuck I am about to go SUPER SAIYAN LVL3 out of the RAGE!!!!

Spoke too soon. This man has been hankering for some DmC related for years.

Can I has sauce?
For scientific purposes obviously.

It could be worse -- it could be the MvC2 days.

Those were terrifying days as a kid who had no idea what was going on when people started screaming and threatening each other.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Can't you gift once it's in your steam inventory?

Uraizen

Banned

There's a way around it, but I don't personally know. Ask in the Steam thread, they'll know.

There should be a present icon next to the game on your humble bundle account. I donated a game like this before. It should work like that. It makes a gift link.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Dmc isn't a fighting game guys

Please don't revive that tired argument here

Beckx

Well I've never been present for the burning of a Heretic before. So there's that.

Thinking of picking up KOFXIII on steam since I'm going to lose the PS+ version when I let that expire this month. But since I'm unlikely to spend much time online, I may just get one of the classic versions people recommended instead. Been getting some of the SNK catalog on the Wii VC anyway.

Top Bottom