• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 18-24 | Fall back, u nerd

Deckard trying to PM Shouta right now on some "My entire family tree, he said my ENTIRE FAMILY TREE"

BvR7rIjIQAAvRkK.jpg

I don't even....

I had him on ignore, but I decided to un ignore just to see what you guys were replying to. Look we all troll each other on here (Myself, Yams, Beef, Panda, Enzo) for fun and games, that dude is just a scumbag period. Pretty sure he wasn't going to pay Dahbomb either until Dahbomb made it public.

I don't fucks with that. I'm sorry. If I need a ban for that then so be it. Got my point out.

Kalamari

Is there anything else beyond installing greasemonkey and the ignore script for this to work, or is it supposed to work automatically?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I don't even....

I had him on ignore, but I decided to un ignore just to see what you guys were replying to. Look we all troll each other on here (Myself, Yams, Beef, Panda, Enzo) for fun and games, that dude is just a scumbag period. Pretty sure he wasn't going to pay Dahbomb either until Dahbomb made it public.

I don't fucks with that. I'm sorry. If I need a ban for that then so be it. Got my point out.

You kept it fucking real, respect in my book. You shouldn't get banned for that.

Is there anything else beyond installing greasemonkey and the ignore script for this to work, or is it supposed to work automatically?

If you have Mozilla, a prompt will pop up saying to restart your browser. It works instantly after you install the script supposedly. For safe measure, just restart your browser and ignore away.

Sayad

LOL! Pixels!?? Dud OMG you are funny, I didn't know chatacter models were determined graphically superior due to their PIXEL COUNT. Go download SC2HD, a PS2 game, play it, go play SF4. Since SC2 now has the same or more amount of PIXELS, Ill let you be the judge.
1374339577_Soul%20Calibur%20II%20(6).jpg

Are you serious?!! lol

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
lmao.

C'mon, kid.

This is a video game focused, internet message board. No one's beating anyone up over fucking video games, no matter how hard he pounded on that keyboard.

Don't be so naive.

YOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA

Your right, I just wanted to defend Heretic for his post in case he was going to get banned.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So there's this anime game where you're supposed to undress people or some shit. Isn't that just what Soul Calibur wants to be?

Holy shit, Sirlin finally made Chess 2 and it's on Steam

Also what the fuck is everyone popping off about, did we turn into an East Coast Weekly circa Vanilla Marvel 3 release?

notworksafe

Unlike the people in here.. I would smack the fuck out of you and do in front of thousands of people and give 0 fucks.

That's who... so listen you want to troll you want to be funny do it with other members in the FGC weekly, but if you step to me I swear to fucking god I beat the shit out of your entire family tree.

And no I'm not joking or doing it for laughs like I do with Panda and Beef. So just leave my name out of your mouth and go on with your business.

what a joke

K.Sabot

Unlike the people in here.. I would smack the fuck out of you and do in front of thousands of people and give 0 fucks.

That's who... so listen you want to troll you want to be funny do it with other members in the FGC weekly, but if you step to me I swear to fucking god I beat the shit out of your entire family tree.

And no I'm not joking or doing it for laughs like I do with Panda and Beef. So just leave my name out of your mouth and go on with your business.

now-thats-what-i-call-edgy.png

CPS2

Also what the fuck is everyone popping off about, did we turn into an East Coast Weekly circa Vanilla Marvel 3 release?
Deckard is summoning Triforce x Pachter and losing his mind over the future of SF, like less than a month since the latest version came out.

the whole SF4 thing decard is talking about feels more like a gripe on aesthetics and art direction rather than graphic fidelity.

I mean just look at the detail on any of the stages, ultras and special effects on SF4 then look at Tekken 3-4. Its definitely not ps2 graphics but its like early-mid ps3 graphics (which SF4 did come out in 2008)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I think we're just about ready to start building a FGW fighting game ourselves. Plenty of different characters and styles here.

WesternHeretic will have molly projectiles and EDM attacks. And of course, the Keep It Real Ultra Combo.

I think we're just about ready to start building a FGW fighting game ourselves. Plenty of different characters and styles here.

WesternHeretic will have molly projectiles and EDM attacks. And of course, the Keep It Real Ultra Combo.

Dahbomb = Phoenix Wright moveset in UMVC3 (Papers = Fanfics, Items = Devil May Cry items).

I'm still shook at this post

fader

the whole SF4 thing decard is talking about feels more like a gripe on aesthetics and art direction rather than graphic fidelity.

I mean just look at the detail on any of the stages, ultras and special effects on SF4 then look at Tekken 3-4. Its definitely not ps2 graphics but its like early-mid ps3 graphics (which SF4 did come out in 2008)

the particle effects outclass a lot of modern fighting game too

Top Bottom