• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 18-24 | Fall back, u nerd

Man, I thought shouta was pissed because we went full anime or something. Heretic just lost it lmao.

Clearly the Elmer Fudd to Deckard's Bugs Bunny.

Time for the bazooka + flame thrower.

tumblr_m28k5a3hl71qgzglo.gif

NEO0MJ

Hey what are you guys talking abou-...

Hmmm. I have no idea what the hell just happened. The lack of tournaments and new games is doing some serious damage to this community.

Kumubou

That era has definitely been surpassed. Not in terms of the quality of the games themselves or match hype, but definitely when it comes to drama.
Nah -- while the quantity of drama has been surpassed, we don't have anything that's nearly as ugly as threatening to stab or shoot people over games of Marvel
or actual stabbings or shootings

Time for the bazooka + flame thrower.
Watch it, that'll just excite some of the more extreme anime hea...

...yeah.

Seyavesh

Was Dead Rising 3 the last brand new Capcom game? They haven't even announced anything brand new since then iirc

the same leak contains resident evil: revelations 2 for consoles only so that's the next big 'mainline'-ish capcom announcement because non-portables means its probably a bigger scale project

They do it for DmC and not Dragon's Dogma...

dmc is on UE3 and more importantly doesn't have network functionality tied into the very core of the game... i don't think capcom has ported any mt framework stuff onto next gen stuff yet right? so this is more or less their entry point alongside re:rev 2

DmC Ultimate, now with 3x the Pixels & double the frame rate. Graphics so much better, doesn't, look like a PS3 game. Will look so much better than DMC4 with all those Pixels.

Dlent

Can we talk about Yatagarasu or something instead of a DmC game that is neither Devil May Cry nor a fighting game? I'm pretty stoked for the upcoming beta, anyone else one FGCgaf want to have a go on it come Thursday?

Kumubou

Can we talk about Yatagarasu or something instead of a DmC game that is neither Devil May Cry nor a fighting game? I'm pretty stoked for the upcoming beta, anyone else one FGCgaf want to have a go on it come Thursday?
But GGPO isn't even that good!!! And Yatagarasu got them chunky pixels, no one's got time for that these days.

I actually bought into the beta and I'll be up to play it Thursday. :x

Sure. Remember how cool Dante was in PlayStation All-Stars?

Nyoro SF

P4U2, Q's favorite game, is releasing on console in 9 days. To this point, we still do not know if the Japanese version of the game is region locked. There are testers standing by upon release, but this is a big downer if you pre-ordered the physical version.

There's going to be a lot of rage if Atlus hides a region lock until the day of release.

As for me I'm just going to wait for the US version, because a one month delay is not bad at all compared to the BBCP delay. But I can understand those who want that bonus month.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Not enough love in this thread. Now would be a good time to watch the Care Bears movie if you haven't.

Kumubou

UNIEL still going strong it seems. Wonder if it'll be at summer jam.
Big E's has this secret (or not-so-secret) love for French Bread, and Tigre and his crew are running it at Summer Jam and NEC. Considering that Melty Blood has been at Big E events for nearly a decade, UNIEL will probably be at those events until the game is beyond dead.

hitsugi

Nah -- while the quantity of drama has been surpassed, we don't have anything that's nearly as ugly as threatening to stab or shoot people over games of Marvel
or actual stabbings or shootings

You know, you're right.. it's just gotten a lot more wordy.

Top Bottom