• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 18-24 | Fall back, u nerd

Village

marvel wont patch your mvc3 because the money they put into it doesnt make comic book fans. its just more for the fgc. so there is no point asking anymore.

They should probably stop making them movies then. Because them and DC has yet to figure out a successful Other media to comic book pipeline. The person just becomes a fan of that media.

Uraizen

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMYA_0-cDng

Alright it's about time Omex started rolling these out. Gonna be lots of vids coming from him for the next little while. I'll be posting up more in depth and char specific stuff too, we might even just put it up on his channel so it's all in one spot.

The opening video reminds me, do they plan to bring the uniel arcade patch to console or has nothing been said? Anybody know? ... Anybody?!

LegatoB

The opening video reminds me, do they plan to bring the uniel arcade patch to console or has nothing been said? Anybody know? ... Anybody?!
The arcade patch only took out Wald's infinite and one or two other things. The arcade game is still technically BEHIND consoles, as they haven't added Nanase or Byakuya to it yet. I wouldn't get too upset yet.

Uraizen

Banned
The arcade patch only took out Wald's infinite and one or two other things. The arcade game is still technically BEHIND consoles, as they haven't added Nanase or Byakuya to it yet. I wouldn't get too upset yet.

I know, it's more of a "are they going to keep parity?" question. If I saw at least one console patch, then I wouldn't worry.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
all the comic talk gave me a hankerin.
GQVGsbI.jpg

Top Bottom