• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 15-21 | I did the math; it came out to 500,000

Shito

Well, it's ok, it's not like it's gonna be used to test the market and decide whether or not the licence deserves a new entry...

:/

Azure J

RIP in peace Dahbomb

also RIP in peace me

cacpcom pls

Add me to the RIP pile in the corner.

#WhensUncleDante

Well, it's ok, it's not like it's gonna be used to test the market and decide whether or not the licence deserves a new entry...

:/

Franchise about to get hit with that Megaman Ultimatum. "Y'all better pick one and buy the fuck out of it or we're done for good."

shoplifter

Crossposted:

Anyone with a first gen PS3 TE might look into trading it in at Amazon if you're in the US. They're paying $127 for like new (i.e., boxed and well taken care of) stick.

I ended up trading it in and buying a Hayabusa for $147. I'll take that kind of return on a six year old stick.

mbpm1

Tried out my new stick yesterday. Felt a little weird. Buttons were in different places. Broke in the joystick though through judicious mashing so at least I can do basic combos now

x Misogi

omg omega makoto

EX Cancel is bonkers. I'm not sure what the headbutt is used for, but Tanden Renki Heavy Oroshi looks pretty cool too.

Also, is PC Netcode any better in ranked?

Only rolento's EX roll got that change, crisis averted

whats diff about her

[EDIT]
She has a headbutt move (RDP + P), a Cancel Move (QCF+K) that basically looks like a REALLY fast hayate cancel. EX Cancel can be Normal, Special, Ultra cancelled upon startup, so things like cr.mp xx ex cancel xx U1 is possible. She has another command normal i believe (DD + K) but I'm not sure what that does. Her non-ex axe kicks are much slower now.
Tanden Renki can be activated with two bars and it changes her dash punches and I believe her axe kick; Oroshi is pretty different too (Fierce Oroshi does a short hop forward before the chop)

I only had about 10 minutes to try her out this morning

mbpm1

She has a headbutt move (RDP + P), a Cancel Move (QCF+K) that basically looks like a REALLY fast hayate cancel. EX Cancel can be Normal, Special, Ultra cancelled upon startup, so things like cr.mp xx ex cancel xx U1 is possible.
Tanden Renki can be activated with two bars and it changes her dash punches and I believe her axe kick. I only had about 10 minutes to try her out this morning

Holy mother

Skab

Only rolento's EX roll got that change, crisis averted

whats diff about her

details pls

She got a headbutt move that works as an armor breaker and can be used in combos, looks like you can link after it as well. She also got a move (qcf+k) that lets you cancel normals into damn near everything. The ex version is crazy. You can do just a standing fierce ex cancel into ultra 1, and gives a different 9 hit version of the ultra.

Tanden Renki only needs two bars to activate now (more makes it last longer), and improves most of her stuff, and turns her FADC into a parry style move, her forward dash has more range, her back dash gets crazy fast. Oroshi gets a fucking leap, all fukiage hits standing standing, hayate gets 1/2/3 hits.

EX Cancel is bonkers. I'm not sure what the headbutt is used for, but Tanden Renki Heavy Oroshi looks pretty cool too.

Also, is PC Netcode any better in ranked?

Havent tried online yet, so dunno.

JeTmAn81

Get your money

Get paid, son

I need it, too...so many medical bills. But then how does I play, Smedwicks? How does I play Mahvel?

Sometimes I wish I was a pad player. Superiority through poverty. Also 95% of my Marvel play now is on Vita.

I need it, too...so many medical bills. But then how does I play, Smedwicks? How does I play Mahvel?

Sometimes I wish I was a pad player. Superiority through poverty. Also 95% of my Marvel play now is on Vita.

You only own one stick?

Edit: is there a full list of what characters are like in Omega mode? Haven't been focusing much on it all.

What did I miss?

M4IM949.png

He has returned.

Top Bottom