• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 24 - Mar 2 | Play Seriously

Azure J

tumblr_n1n9ydSMsp1s3my1ro1_400.gif
Holy shit. :lol

1% health.

Dhalsim mirror.

One round only.

Indian stage.

Final Destination!

It's like the Indian version of Senor Footsies.

Anne

Nice! Thanks for this, love I-No.

No problem, trying to spread the anime stuff and get people talking about it. It looks like the dash momentum trick with VCL is still a thing so that's good. With no more 6FRC6, crazy jump installs, TK 632146 motions, etc. maybe we'll see more of her. I'm attempting to learn her in +R at the moment and it's a massive pain the butt. I have pretty good execution but doing TK 632146 > 6FRC6 > j.S > falling VCL as a BNB is just ludicrous.

jbug617

Banned
CEO is going to crowd fund for pot bonuses by selling t-shirts.
In addition to registration, Jebailey also announced a special crowdfunding drive he plans to hold with new partner Teepsring in an effort to bolster the tournament’s prize pools. Everyone who grabs one of the special CEO 2014 shirts they plan to reveal at a later date will be able to choose which of the eleven official titles $5 of their purchase goes to.

http://shoryuken.com/2014/02/28/ceo...nus-crowdfunding-drive-planned-for-mid-march/

Anne

Here, I know FGC-GAF loves drama. Chris G apparently showed up late enough to be DQed out of losers in his pool, but once he got there he was added back in.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Millia I said GAT DAMN

Lower than the dude no one knows how to play yet

Man, Jin is so fun to play in CP. It's such a relief after how awful Extend Jin was to me. They made his combos almost too easy though. I know he's never had hard combos really, but at least there were a few that required some degree of timing (even if it was still small). In CP everything is like "baby's first combo" in degree of difficulty. I'm not really complaining of course, I'm just shocked at how easy they are.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
No problem, trying to spread the anime stuff and get people talking about it. It looks like the dash momentum trick with VCL is still a thing so that's good. With no more 6FRC6, crazy jump installs, TK 632146 motions, etc. maybe we'll see more of her. I'm attempting to learn her in +R at the moment and it's a massive pain the butt. I have pretty good execution but doing TK 632146 > 6FRC6 > j.S > falling VCL as a BNB is just ludicrous.
That's just 632149. At least it's not TK 641236.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
It skips to the correct mark, it's like a minute before the top 8 though.
Thanks!
I'm just like chilling at the airport. It's kinda spooky cause it's 1:20AM and it's totally deserted. I keep hearing singing nearby o__o

Coda

Thanks!
I'm just like chilling at the airport. It's kinda spooky cause it's 1:20AM and it's totally deserted. I keep hearing singing nearby o__o

Already bouncing huh? I guess why stay when VF is over and the weather isn't really that nice.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Already bouncing huh? I guess why stay when VF is over and the weather isn't really that nice.
Yeah there was a time when I played many games but these days it's just VF. I'm thinking my interest in SF could rekindle with Ultra but I watched the Snake Eyes sets in person and honestly didn't feel anything.

Marz

Yeah there was a time when I played many games but these days it's just VF. I'm thinking my interest in SF could rekindle with Ultra but I watched the Snake Eyes sets in person and honestly didn't feel anything.

Are you a robot?

K.Sabot

It looks like combos in general are just easier. Good for me considering I don't have ac or r+ combo experience, and the resources for that game suck.

At least it's easier to look stuff up for AC and +R than #Reload, which XRD is most like. It's like everything pre-2006 on the internet disappeared.

I had a dream last night that Drake was starring in a remake of Juice and in the trailer he was driving a lamborghini to the Gootecks and Mike Ross Show studio. Except Mike Ross was Killer Kai in blackface.

Top Bottom