• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 24 - Mar 2 | Play Seriously

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Wesker/Sent/Viper 3-0 against ChrisG yo unknown is on some shit omfg!!!!

ChrisG needs to move back to NY, he left his mojo behind.

And I love to watch Unknown play, with Wesker / Sent being two thirds of my main team since day one Vanilla.

USF4 10vs10 Exhibition will begin shortly: http://www.twitch.tv/yamato_fr

This will go on for 4 hours.

Well that was unexpected - thank you very much, I know what I'll have on for today.

smurfx

get some go again
unknown did really well but i have to wonder if top players will now be prepared for him since they saw basically his best today. SCR is going to be really fun. i know chris g isn't going to SCR but maybe he would have done better if he had akuma at anchor and used tatsu assist? something to stop wesker from going nuts like he did. this is why i think justin did really well since akuma stopped a lot of the wesker shenanigans.

I was wondering how long it would take before saltybet started using viewerbots. As soon as I heard about it being used by league streamers my first thought was "I wonder why saltybet isn't using that yet".

Silky

Banned
tumblr_n1n9ydSMsp1s3my1ro1_400.gif

Shito

Valmaster's Chun is really becoming quite scary: he just beat Xian 5-4 on Ultra at IVGC.
Xian kept throwing those sweeps even after eating so many supers as punishment...

Anne

Somebody here help me find a sale on Injustice. You guys are good at that, right? ;_; One of the OBS guys moved here and has been really nice about getting people together to play Injustice and I thought it'd be fun to play some. Plus he's learning BB and wanting to play with me so I'll return the favor.

Somebody here help me find a sale on Injustice. You guys are good at that, right? ;_; One of the OBS guys moved here and has been really nice about getting people together to play Injustice and I thought it'd be fun to play some. Plus he's learning BB and wanting to play with me so I'll return the favor.

The game is on sale on PSN.

casperOne

.....$20 on Justin not winning AE

I'll need odds, thank you.

Catching up on ESGN with Infiltration vs Alioune, felt like there was an invisible line down the centre of the room with asian people on one side and black people on the other.

Apparently that gets rectified in the next match (I'm catching up on it now as well).

I was wondering how long it would take before saltybet started using viewerbots. As soon as I heard about it being used by league streamers my first thought was "I wonder why saltybet isn't using that yet".

i think the bots can generate cpm for the streamer as well

Well, whomever is using them would have to think that it generates CPM, since it's based on the adroll.

That said, this is probably the bot:

http://twitchtvbot.blogspot.com/

And also, found this on Twitter:

alstein

My suggestion- wait for a sale on Steam, or even better Green Man Gaming (you can often find extra 20% off coupons there)

It's been as low as $12.50/$10. Getting it on console is a ripoff.

http://www.cheapshark.com/

This site might help

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
People be sleeping on Unk0wn! He got a lot better throughout the months. Probably has a hyperbolic time chamber. Pretty glad flux is getting bodied, guy will always be a fraud until he learns to grow a backbone.

Anything else I miss? Did J. Wong fight Smedwick already?

People be sleeping on Unk0wn! He got a lot better throughout the months. Probably has a hyperbolic time chamber. Pretty glad flux is getting bodied, guy will always be a fraud until he learns to grow a backbone.

Anything else I miss? Did J. Wong fight Smedwick already?

People who've been paying attention haven't been sleeping on unknown. He's legit.

Flux is good vs people he plays on a regular basis. Not so much when he plays someone unfamiliar.

Top Bottom