• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 5-11 | A World Warrior Demographic

Rhapsody

Banned
Liz still crap?

My Japanese isn't good enough to translate it (plus I'm not familiar with FG terms in Japanese).

There's a lot of changes in this list. Each character has around 1 or 1 and a half pages of changes.

In other news, the HUD looks way better now. Much better than how the previous games looked.

so this is what Count and/or Kadey fap to

interesting

If you don't fap to him, you can get out.

m6ilMVo.gif

so this is what Count and/or Kadey fap to

interesting

didn't know count was into that

I think approximately 50% of his posts are about some kind of messed up Daigo Goat fetish. Just leave him alone, he's suffered enough with DJ.
ft 5 $500, team battle, you 3 vs me.
Could be but it isn't.

Justin is already using Rose pretty well. I think if he mained her he could surpass Luffy with his better execution and talent.
Everyone riding that Rose wave. EVERYONE.
Justin bopped my Deejay in AE2012 ranked choosing random and got Rose :(
You will never be replaced.

Everybody has a replacement but you.

USD > Enzo
Degen > Yams + Mes
Threi > Count

Q > Nobody
You don't really believe that, stahp it.
Where do I fit in here? If you tell me yams is gonna replace me imma shit a kitten.
a kitten tho
If you don't fap to him, you can get out.

m6ilMVo.gif
See he understands.
I thought everybody here fapped to Daigo
See he understands.

After two depressing days in France, I came back home this afternoon and thought it would be great to launch Xrd to play a bit and finally find my character. And now there's is two hostage situation at the same time. What I need is a MVC3 session where we all play Haggar and pipe each others to death.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Anime will never die in FGW.

Everybody here has owned an anime related accessory so anime is here for the long haul.

You will never be replaced.

Everybody has a replacement but you.

USD > Enzo
Degen > Yams + Mes
Threi > Count

Q > Nobody

MY DOMINICAN BRO!!! WHERE IS HE?!?!?!

Where do I fit in here? If you tell me yams is gonna replace me imma shit a kitten.

better start now then.

hitsugi

I do. :D
How close to the middle east are you, though? ;p

Eww, I was hopping Ricky would stick with Poison(especially with the buffs and all), more top players should pick Poison, we need it for her to come back in SFV.

Nah we're okay without her in SFV.

Hell, everyone would benefit if 90% of SF4's cast didn't return for SFV.

I thought I was the only one that had a Bison on the side (he was my vanilla character)

The slide is unblockable Enzo. Just move back and forth then BAM! slide.

thundr51

I do. :D
How close to the middle east are you, though? ;p

Eww, I was hopping Ricky would stick with Poison(especially with the buffs and all), more top players should pick Poison, we need it for her to come back in SFV.

Its time for Deejay to shine. #Deejay2015

Rhapsody

Banned
After two depressing days in France, I came back home this afternoon and thought it would be great to launch Xrd to play a bit and finally find my character. And now there's is two hostage situation at the same time. What I need is a MVC3 session where we all play Haggar and pipe each others to death.

Hopefully the situation gets handled soon. Sounds awful :(

Top Bottom