• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 5-11 | A World Warrior Demographic

Fun fact, I own a copy of Evil Zone.

Worst fucking game ever

My buddies and I used to rotate between Virtua Fighter 4, 3rd Strike, Soul Calibur 1 and Evil Zone all day. Those were the only fighting games we played for like two years lol

Unless you count the Reckless Cyclist minigame in Mister Mosquito.

Evil Zone is better than Power Stone.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";146675489]My buddies and I used to rotate between Virtua Fighter 4, 3rd Strike, Soul Calibur 1 and Evil Zone all day. Those were the only fighting games we played for like two years lol

Unless you count the Reckless Cyclist minigame in Mister Mosquito.

Evil Zone is better than Power Stone.[/QUOTE]

power stone is great.

sephi22

Has anyone ordered something from the Madcatz store before?

I ordered a couple of GG Xrd TE2's when they restocked on the 7th. Still haven't shipped yet. All the supplemental links on the order page seem to be broken and Markman and co. are in Vegas so I don't think he knows the specifics

Pokemon stuff isn't handled by Nintendo, it's handled by Pokemon.

who already has a year-round circuit for tournaments, funny how they're better at handling the brand as a whole (not just competitive play, also anime/movies/etc.) than Nintendo themselves are

Busaiku

who already has a year-round circuit for tournaments, funny how they're better at handling the brand as a whole (not just competitive play, also anime/movies/etc.) than Nintendo themselves are

I mean, that's the entire point of The Pokemon Company...

Pappasman

Current registered Players for Smash at Apex:

Melee 1v1 Total: 725
Smash 4 1v1 Total: 480
Smash 64 1v1 Total: 129
Brawl 1v1 Total: 98

It think its the second biggest Melee tournament ever.

edit: omg prog just retweeted me.

kirblar

TCGs are much, much easier to grow/support because they naturally put cash in the hands of local businesses. Pokemon team getting put in charge of Smash play would be interesting.

Top Bottom