• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 5-11 | A World Warrior Demographic

Azure J

dat sin and punishment star successor music

shoutouts to MrMonkeyMan

I've been so consistently impressed by the music selection in this build of Project M. Of note are the S&P2 main menu theme for character select and Final Destination 64/Master Hand on Final Destination. :lol

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I can't disagree with that. We were the best in Marvel 2 too.

IwnrrVp.gif

AAK

Just picked up Guilty Gear Xrd for PS3. Apparently I just barely missed out on getting this dumb ass character for free. I haven't boot up the game yet, but I wish that they would just add DLC characters for free in training mode, so I don't have to buy them to learn how to beat them.

Yo cool, I'm still completely clueless about the game. Would love to get some games in some time. We can even do that Skype chat we did when u showed me Marduk.

Horseress

wow! Seth Killian! Shoutouts to LapChi for all the investment he's putting in his tourney! I'm very inclined to subscribe, always good to support hard work

btw LapChi himself is competing and is in winners semi's :lol

CC is some quality shit here. Aint paying $14.95 tho, niggas got me fucked up. Time to marathon my Cowboy Bebop blu-ray set this weekend with some Dominos.

Top Bottom