• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 5-11 | A World Warrior Demographic

EL OH FUCKING EL. The look on Pepedai's face man. I was pretty surprised to.

Anybody who thinks Rose is a honest character, go screw yourself.

tumblr_m54st4Os3m1rxc577o1_500.gif

Imm0rt4l

FOH

how you gonna say that when its against Fuerte breh?

I'm on that prototype swag for now b

nah bruh

brb taking damage so I can mash ultra and set the momentum in my favor TWICE in a round every round

rose and poison can both eat a dick with their obnoxious ass backdashes

edit: the way that last round ended puts a bad taste in my mouth. pepeday was reading the fuck outta luffy and I'm genuinely surprised that his fierce didn't connect before the orbs. He was already doing the move

nah bruh

brb taking damage so I can mash ultra and set the momentum in my favor TWICE in a round every round

rose and poison can both eat a dick with their obnoxious ass backdashes

Like Pepeday wasn't mashing U2 at random times lol. Punishing a st.lp PLS. At least Rose can be hit out of his.. which he has been like 3-5 times that set

Imm0rt4l

Like Pepeday wasn't mashing U2 at random times lol. Punishing a st.lp PLS. At least Rose can be hit out of his.. which he has been like 3-5 times that set

rose doesn't really suffer any consequence for mashing ultra.

I don't remember pepeday mashing ultra randomly. I do remember him using it to catch rose using her obnoxious ass backdash though!

Anne

We got no commentators for Xrd, believe me I tried -_- I just asked for there to not be dead air. Right now it's literally unplanned exhibitions and money matches for the sake of everything ran on time and there are good players here people might wanna see. I left the mics open and the stream set up open, it's literally just whatever the players wanna do with it.

Anyways thanks for watching those who did. I tried to stream as many pool matches as I could and we still finished early every time :D

alstein

I can't tell whether ppl really dislike rose or luffy.... or both?

It's Rose. She forces certain chars to actually play SF. Luffy was a fan favorite until Ultra.

As for Daigo- Ryu's fb buff really screws Rose, think Ryu does better than E.Ryu in that matchup now.

They're both like "fuck this, FTdeath".

The score may have been 7-3 but Snake Eyez busted his ass for that win. I think he won 3 matches where it came down to the last round with with him having 10% health or less.

Vice

rose doesn't really suffer any consequence for mashing ultra.

I don't remember pepeday mashing ultra randomly. I do remember him using it to catch rose using her obnoxious ass backdash though!
Ultra 2 is easy enough to counter. Players are just impatient against it. I've seen Luffy stop forward movement because his opponent mashed crouching L.

sikvod00

Banned
Rose's U2 doesn't have the startup invincinbility and damage output of other ultras, but it compensates for having minimal startup recovery. That's fair. If the orbs didn't disappear when she got hit (like Sim's U1) maybe people would have a legit complaint.

Top Bottom