• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 5-11 | A World Warrior Demographic

ivaufEo2sVm6Y.gif

galvatron

I wanted Snake Eyes to win, but I really like that this match exists.

I swear, people who can do more often opt to do so to their disadvantage. This is the first Sagat I've seen at this level just zone gief and never give in to the temptation to do otherwise.

sikvod00

Banned
Mike's statement that Xiao Hai may have a very strong Sagat against giefs, but that doesn't mean his Sagat is stronger than Ryan Hart's or Sanford's.... I hope :_;

Well I give up nothing I do is getting KOFXIII to recognize my PS3 controller connected thru USB motion joy. Even tho it works on every other game. Kinda sad. I posted on the steam KOF forums as well I'll post up, if I ever get a solution to the problem.

Vice

Well I give up nothing I do is getting KOFXIII to recognize my PS3 controller connected thru USB motion joy. Even tho it works on every other game. Kinda sad. I posted on the steam KOF forums as well I'll post up, if I ever get a solution to the problem.

Try Better DS3.That's helped with compatibility issues with me in the past.

Try Better DS3.That's helped with compatibility issues with me in the past.

I've tried Better DS3 and the free version of Xpadder and I also have have my drivers installed that someone else posted. KOF is just being difficult :| Maybe I'll get it working eventually hopefully. But it's not looking that way at the momemt. Even my ZNES emulator detects my controller and it's inputs.

I still can't believe a stream went PPV that so crazy. I'd rather play then paystream tbh, even if it is just online randoms. Watching the master series on mobile quality is so bad especially this one. My mobile qual has never been this low. but whatever atleast i can still watch.

Top Elena's:

Sako
Xian
Count Blackule
Gamerbee

Xian's Elena is really good but he still keeps it pretty basic.

From the outside looking in.. Elena is pretty good.

hitsugi

With all the character swapping happening, I'm surprised Xian didn't try to pull a few games on Daigo by picking Sim during their set.. even if he didn't manage to win all 7 with him, he probably could have taken a few before using Gen and it may have made enough of a difference.

Top Bottom