• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 7-13 | EVO 2014: Putting Q in more games than Capcom

.la1n

Would be great if Source actually worked for me on Twitch, I would subscribe to EVO in a heartbeat this year. Unfortunately it's been three months now that source just locks up every five minutes so it's a static video image with the audio still going. Anyone else ran into similar problems / have a workaround for Mac users?

BRB-using-imagination-since-no-pics.jpg

Seriously though, I'm just salty since I won't be there this year :(

A new Marvel would be hype!

Psh, I'm more wanting Smash 4 announcements :p

FunkQueue

Neo Member
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";119905987]10 bucks says Gootecks makes top 32.[/QUOTE]

If not trolling, i'll bet he does not even make top 64.

Busaiku

Also yeah, apparently word is that all the west coast Japanese BlazBlue players are planning to collude.
This is basically everyone besides Dora and Yoshiki.

notworksafe

Would be great if Source actually worked for me on Twitch, I would subscribe to EVO in a heartbeat this year. Unfortunately it's been three months now that source just locks up every five minutes so it's a static video image with the audio still going. Anyone else ran into similar problems / have a workaround for Mac users?

I have the exact same problem on my MBA. I just use that Livestreamer thing and I'm good to go.

http://livestreamer.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

CurlyW

I think a couple years ago, one of the Evo organizers asked for suggestions for subscriber chat emotes and I suggested country flags--like what Twitter did for the 2010 and 2014 World Cups. I was shot down by somebody (not one of the Evo organizers) who said that it would just result in Brazilians spamming their flag constantly.

Anyway, I really like the flag idea so it's nice to see that actually implemented. Rest are rather uninspired.

Kyosuke (the guy who maintains the SSF4Ranking site) organized everything and made it really easy to look at. That's the only reason I know anything about the bracket lol. Not to attention-whore by quoting myself, but...

It'll be interesting to see if Jayce faces Momochi again. I want to see if Momochi changes his approach from SEAM. Isn't Fuudo usually on point against Viper players though? Plus, I can see Gamerbee vs. Jayce going poorly for Jayce.

Edit: Actually, I'm really excited to see Latif play again!

thanks

So that's why Perfect Legend was talking about Daigo fighting Valle. They're in the same "block" to top 4 winners.

OceanBlue

IronLich

For reminders, madcatz is also doing a thing at EVO, and it's there if you're down with Skullgirls, Namco 3D, or Persona.

Br5Td2GIAAAXZhq.jpg

I wanna see that Ultimax stuff for sure.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";119905987]10 bucks says Gootecks makes top 32.[/QUOTE]

Is this bet still available? I'll take you up on that if so.

El Sloth

Banned
For reminders, madcatz is also doing a thing at EVO, and it's there if you're down with Skullgirls, Namco 3D, or Persona.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Br5Td2GIAAAXZhq.jpg[/im]

I wanna see that Ultimax stuff for sure.[/QUOTE]
I just want to know when we'll see the new Yatagarasu for sale.

Top Bottom