• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 7-13 | EVO 2014: Putting Q in more games than Capcom

image.php

2easy

what did you do to Cap anyway

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Humbly requesting that next week's title not have any Evo spoilers. I'm probably going to have to work on Sunday so I'd like to not be spoiled before I get to watch the archives.

pixelish

sorry for asking this twice but can anyone help me q/decapre up my avatar please? <_<
i would appreciate it greatly!

thisbeard

Hey, anyone know the best place to watch archived videos of Evo 2014? Preferably with long run times like archived streams... Twitch, YouTube, something else? Thanks!

The Chef Boyardee thing makes sense. There aren't many groups of people who have a large streaming audience but also need and appreciate free food.

I've heard things in the past, not sure what is and isn't coming to fruition. Either way, what I am aware of is stellar.
:-O

Exr

TriForce says he got a sponsorship offer from Chef Boyardee. The he goes on to talk about it being the ultimate gamer food and reads off the nutrition facts. He looks really happy and makes it seem like a real thing, but its kind of hard to believe. I stopped watching so not sure what happens after.

Also he hasn't accepted the offer yet, which makes me think either he is being trolled hard or its a lie.

There is no fucking way...this would be amazing.

Enordash

It is absolutely impossible to grab one of those awesome Madcatz Scratch pro shirts in black/red in an XL. Does anyone here have one of these? Are they worth the thirty bucks?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I've heard things in the past, not sure what is and isn't coming to fruition. Either way, what I am aware of is stellar.

That's interesting. We'll see for ourselves this weekend. I'm looking forward more for the tournaments itself.

Top Bottom