• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 7-13 | EVO 2014: Putting Q in more games than Capcom

i need a hat or Q face

original:

ljnYfQP.jpg

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

Thores

if anyone wouldn't mind giving Chie the EVO/Dekappa treatment for me, that'd be lovely

Well if this Chie is getting a DeKappa, I guess it would only be fair that my Chie got a Q mask.

New fighting game announced:
Rivals of Aether
Thread.

I've got to say, this is really interesting to me. And a lot like the fighting game I've always wanted to make.

Oh hey thanks for posting my thread in here! I'm really excited about it too.

i need a hat or Q face

original:

ljnYfQP.jpg

Not terribly clean, but I tried to keep everything within sight.
8TLSTcE.png

Gotta keep that winning smile.

alpha 2 has such a pretty select screen. big character art + idle sprite + color

I've always liked the design of the scrolling BG at that character select screen - reminds me of that shimmering effect that blasts of light would have in old anime.

New fighting game announced:
Rivals of Aether
Thread.

I've got to say, this is really interesting to me. And a lot like the fighting game I've always wanted to make.

Saw that trailer earlier - it looks like they've got a solid base to work around (or, in other words, no extra mechanics that get in the way), and the two characters they've show so far look OK. Could be pretty good.

rCIZZLE

Anybody got some basic tips for learning Zangief? Thinking of picking him up since any character I play is pretty bad against rushdown characters.

Top Bottom