• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 11-17

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I got in just in time too see a slowed F. Champ Doom divekick MarlinPie.

To win the set.

Wow.

I need to go to sleep, why does every Big two have such big things going down?

According to MegamanSteve, Shuma is the best partner for Morrigan.
And what the heck does he know?

Why the hell is Noel Brown salty over Magneto being able to perform a full combo from the top of the screen?

Has he forgotten that Wolverine can not only do it from any height on the screen but it's 1000 times easier for Wolverine to convert a combo than it is for Magneto?

LMAO @ him being salty that the Volcano causes a hard knockdown. He is always complaining about characters that aren't his own.
What would be the point of Volcano if it didn't? -_- Amazing XFC technology for F. Champ. I never thought of XFCing into Volcano to get free of incoming mix-ups. Smooth technology.

I realized that not only is FChamp's team comprised completely of all 3 caped villains but they are all Marvel characters as well... and they are basically the 3 best Marvel characters in the game. They are basically the Marvel version of team trenchcoats LULZ!
Except those 3 characters take a brain to use. :p

lol at Fanatiq sending out drone bombs with Sentinel.
Why is that lol worthy? I've never played a Wolverine that can beat my Sentinel 1v1 just because of those babies. Makes him essentially immune to rushdown.

Dah, for real man, you gotta officially appoint me deputy theory monster, I'm going 2 for 2 with Marvel 3 & Ultimate calling the craziest "oh shit this works" tech before it actually debuts.
Take it up with GB.

foot_divek9d4v.gif

Why is that lol worthy? I've never played a Wolverine that can beat my Sentinel 1v1 just because of those babies. Makes him essentially immune to rushdown..

It seemed like he was just doing it to do it against that other guy's magneto, was doing nothing else but that. But yeah, it's a reliable tool fo show.

Dahbomb

It was a good strategy because time was low and the other Magneto HAD to rushdown. You could tell he was very careful around those bombs. You wouldn't normally use it against Magneto though, he would just Disruptor you for free.

Azure J

Nice file name toddhunter. :lol

Edit: Someone needs to edit it so that each frame says FOOT FOOT until the last frame when it goes FOOT DIVE

It was a good strategy because time was low and the other Magneto HAD to rushdown. You could tell he was very careful around those bombs. You wouldn't normally use it against Magneto though, he would just Disruptor you for free.

Yeah I knew Magneto could just simply disruptor Sentinel to cancel it, but like Fanatiq was doing it anyway.

Dahbomb

HOLY CRAP ChrisG won that match by a FUCKING PIXEL!!!

Should've done Vajra again but RayRay's use of Formation B was godlike!

Felicia WTF?

Is he tryna air grab the air grab master for the win or something?
Air Delta Kicks, air grabs and Vajra hit confirms. The team isn't Felicia + Doom vs ChrisG... it's basically 2 characters that can confirm off of Vajra.

If RayRay was better with this team (aka completing combos) then he would be a huge threat with it.

Azure J

Real talk though, I didn't even know you could do that kinda pressure with Formation Bs. Stealing the fuck outta that.

Top Bottom