• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 11-17

hf1.jpg

The Photoshops are waiting, guys

Dahbomb

I realized that not only is FChamp's team comprised completely of all 3 caped villains but they are all Marvel characters as well... and they are basically the 3 best Marvel characters in the game. They are basically the Marvel version of team trenchcoats LULZ!

Solune

Literally this and Kongou Kongoretsu Zan are the only things he has going for himself. The latter has been MIA since Third Strike sooo...

Misogi is badass as fuck plus he has a teleport! If he had his demon flip throw in MvC3 that led into a hard knockdown. Holy fuck that would be awesome, although his airthrow already does that... hmm... nvm..

Azure J

This is actually a serious fucking debate, so let's be real. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, plain Captain Crunch, Fruit Loops, Corn Pops, Apple Jacks, & Lucky Charms are god tier.

Azure J

Noel: "Corn Flakes you need to put things inside spice the shit up outta them."

Matrix: "It needs assists!"

I'm wheezing. :lol

kirblar

WHY WONT THE ZEROES X FACTOR THE SECOND CHARACTER??!?!?!?

It's driving me nuts!

First Matrix doesn't do it vs RayRay, and now Flux doesn't do it vs MarlinPie.

Ammy and Sentinel are NOT good XF3 comeback characters.

kirblar

I would definitely beg to differ on that one.
Those Ammy comebacks are totally on the back of Marlin's playskill, and recently, they've been much more rare than they used to be. Ammy's still a character you should kill in one touch, even in Anime Power Up Time.

Dahbomb

Oh god Morrigan/Doom/Vergil mirror match coming up. Good thing is that they both play the teams very differently.

lol at Fanatiq sending out drone bombs with Sentinel.
Drone bombs are REALLY REALLY good if you expect the opponent to rushdown. They come out even if Sentinel gets hit allowing for a combo breaker type situation.

Top Bottom