• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 11-17

Remix needs to get off if he's offended with the stream monsters. He can't seem to ignore the stream monsters and taking their insults pretty seriously.

ROFL, Fanatiq showing how unsafe Astral Vision is.

Remix is such a sleaze bag.

He goes in the lab to practice Zero Lightning Loops and then says crap like "I don't even play the game and I get top 8". GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THIS BULL CRAP!
Remix has always looked and acted like a huge douche. If some ancient alchemist took a douchebag and transformed it into a man, it would look and act like Remix.

"You know, Steh Killian told me that the cheapest team is Morrigan/Shuma"

"I know. I was there when you told me."

LOL
I can't see that working as well as Hidden Missiles, but it's a fun idea.
If Shuma-Gorath had a goddamn reliable bnb.

Dahbomb

He said that the cheapest Morrigan team is Morrigan/Doom/Shuma, not just Morrigan + Shuma.

ChrisG has adjusted to Fanatiq by not calling Hidden Missiles when Magneto is on point so he doesn't get Disruptor'd or DHC'd into Hail.

Azure J

Yo I started crying from laughter when I saw Sent land after that hard drive and all those Morrigan fireballs just chased his ass. Looked like HD Touhou or some shit. :lol

He said that the cheapest Morrigan team is Morrigan/Doom/Shuma, not just Morrigan + Shuma.
Well that makes more sense, but I don't get what Shuma-Gorath is doing there. Morrigan/Doom/Strider makes more sense to me.

Yo I started crying from laughter when I saw Sent land after that hard drive and all those Morrigan fireballs just chased his ass. Looked like HD Touhou or some shit. :lol
I felt bad for Sentinel. Morrigan is one of his worst matchups.

Dahbomb

Let's see how "Christ G-sus" adjusts to FChamp now.

I want to see rushdown against Dorm and kill him via throw XF combo.

WTF ChrisG using his old team?

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Remix has always looked and acted like a huge douche. If some ancient alchemist took a douchebag and transformed it into a man, it would look and act like Remix.
I was laughing nonstop when RoachKing clowned on him at the salty suite over the weekend.

- Remix calls RoachKing a Phoenix scrub for 30 minutes
- Yipes gets the two of them to play
- Remix gets bodied 3-0, demands runback
- RoachKing refuses because Remix is ass at Marvel

Dahbomb

ChrisG has the right idea to be using Hawkeye against Dorm + Missiles.

I swear to god if we put FChamp, ChrisG and MarlinPie in the hyperbolic time chamber together for a year... they will come up the most outrageous tech in the game and will achieve SSJ5 at Marvel.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
If nothing else, I think Chris G and Fchamp are validating my theory that you can fight off lame play with a different style of lame play of your own.

We need Firebrand back.
Hahaha, I don't think so. ChrisG's Firebrand was never above mediocre, and doesn't fit on that team.

ChrisG has the right idea to be using Hawkeye against Dorm + Missiles.

I swear to god if we put FChamp, ChrisG and MarlinPie in the hyperbolic time chamber together for a year... they will come up the most outrageous tech in the game and will achieve SSJ5 at Marvel.
Hawkeye in general is frustrating for Dormammu IMO.

If nothing else, I think Chris G and Fchamp are validating my theory that you can fight off lame play with a different style of lame play of your own.
I think you're right.

Kicked right in the ass, goddamn. :lol
That was the hypest thing in months for me.

Dahbomb

ChrisG had almost downloaded FChamp with Hawkeye play but FChamp re-downloaded him.

These 2 are like the smartest players in the US playing Marvel. Like I said before put those 2 and MarlinPie in the hyperbolic time chamber and they will come out SSJ5 with the game.

ChrisG had almost downloaded FChamp with Hawkeye play but FChamp re-downloaded him.

These 2 are like the smartest players in the US playing Marvel. Like I said before put those 2 and MarlinPie in the hyperbolic time chamber and they will come out SSJ5 with the game.

I don't know about almost downloading... if Champ didn't miss that foot dive combo in game 3 he would have 3-0 Chris in Winners and 3-0 him in grand finals.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
1722161-house_of_m_by_brandon_peterson.jpg

Dahbomb

If ChrisG had built that team around Hawkeye he would've won free. Hawkeye has great match ups against all 3 of those characters as they are all fliers/air dashers. None of those assists really benefit Hawkeye on point.

ChrisG feels that FChamp is his biggest threat to the EVO title and he is right. He is going to be hitting the lab to come up with a counter team, I can almost taste it. His brain was going at 10x speed playing those matches, switching around team orders and experimenting on the fly. That was valuable match up experience for him.

Top Bottom