• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 22-28 | Ryu's in Smash 4, Jigglypuff's in SF5

Which was the most poorly balanced version of sf4? Ae? How was vanilla?

vanilla was broken across the board compared to the rest. AE had the Hong Kong Tier.

Also speaking of buffets

Baccanal(?) at Caesar is the best from what I have tried.
Bellagio is 2nd best.

vulva

Not sure what drama is going on in the Smash community but its a shame if Prog had a chance to commentate EVO but was denied. At least that's what I understood to have happened? Was someone promised the commentary spot beforehand and skipped?

@1:58 in:
"White Skin is Better"

errrrrr I'm assuming something is lost in translation since the video maker is French (next part vs. Yoshi talks about "Perfect Skin") or its a reference to Ryu's actual karate outfit but what an awkward thing to write in English :/

costumes can also be called skins, he's probably referring to that maybe?

Dahbomb

Floe just beat Ross in the FT5 with a Honda mirror at the end..........

11327117_1616508311966841_1924550614_n.jpg

Dahbomb

Justin honestly is good enough to win a major maybe even CEO with his Nova/Storm/Akuma team. His Nova has been looking crispier.

CPS2

It's super cool that a mainstream media outlet is talking about sf but damnnnn some of this info is a little off.
Yeah... that close range jump in over the fireball was perfect distance to connect, and they said it would get anti-aired, when you can clearly see that it wouldn't. Then they reinforce it with the actual distance to get anti-aired and recommend jumping from that range... It was basically a tutorial for the wrong way to play lol.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
just perfect. apparently now the reason i had to leave is sleeping and i disconnected my setup. the struggle, i got you next time onemic.

vulva

Tomorrow's my weekly for USF4 but not sure if I even want to go. Ever since spending a lot of time with SFV, USF4 feels a lot less appealing =\

Onemic

Same as here, Dai101

k, I'm on

Tomorrow's my weekly for USF4 but not sure if I even want to go. Ever since spending a lot of time with SFV, USF4 feels a lot less appealing =\

Im thinking of straight up quitting USF4, at least in terms of actively practicing. Might switch to practicing ST and 3S full time.

Then you got the SFV beta and Yata in a month

Tik-Tok

Yeah but EVO.
Also start researching which tranny hookers dicks were gonna snort coke off of

Top Bottom