• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

vulva

vulva i just had a heart attack almost from the cavs game last night, dont do this to me

He had good execution and I think he was conditioning me with those jump ins. He managed to safe jump later.

That said he didn't really seem to tech throws much

He had good execution and I think he was conditioning me with those jump ins. He managed to safe jump later.

That said he didn't really seem to tech throws much

i dont know why he didnt bank on you not having meter and go in. he became complacent in trading projectiles while you meter gained

ShinMaruku

Fighting games are easy. Hit the other guy more than he hits you.

Along the way, you figure out some shit like blocking or learning that your opponents tends to guess wrong when you make think low or throw.

And then you see this one characters has some cheap shit no one figured out how to deal with yet.

Never try to break down something of beauty into some simple parts. On the surface it's hit more than other. But you add the layer of motions of inputs or other crazy esoteric stuff.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
cool stuff VF4EVO did in training mode:
not only could you record multiple sequences for CPU playback and have them played back randomly, but also you could change the frequency of each sequence occurring.

u0Q405Hh.jpg

not only could you record multiple sequences for CPU playback and have them played back randomly, but also you could change the frequency of each sequence occurring.

u0Q405Hh.jpg

Greatest 2nd edition of a game of all time.

Sayad

u0Q405Hh.jpg

Is this not in VF5?! TTT2 have something similar.

u0Q405Hh.jpg
I should hook back up my PS2 and play some 4 EVO.

Not just because of that, but because I've had a desire to get back into Quest Mode.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I think I'm going to play more vf now. Playing against ken in 3rd raises my blood pressure. Kuroda tier list btw. It seems off at a glance but if anyone plays most these characters to their full potential it's him
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...BxB6bosVIyvyrImNO6Lrhaw/edit?usp=docslist_api

nah dude, its yun. its just straight up frustrating how much of a powerhouse he is. q suffers greatly ;_;

GB Omega Seth is top tier. Still beat him with my Bison and Sim though. I hate your Dudley SO MUCH. GG Yams.

Back to Witcher 3 and Space Sims.

GG mini, you shoulve joined out chat. I was tired from all the SF i was playing beforehand so sorry for the autopilot lol

GB Omega Seth is top tier. Still beat him with my Bison and Sim though. I hate your Dudley SO MUCH. GG Yams.

Back to Witcher 3 and Space Sims.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";166981663]GGs everybody. I'll do some selective giffing to make myself look better tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

oh god...

edit:

might as well do it now:

after a month of training with vulva on and off, i finally got a perfect on him
inb4 makoto aint even mah man b

jerry1594

Necro now dat new age A tier
His corner game is amazing. Very good stun, and good tools to get both.
nah dude, its yun. its just straight up frustrating how much of a powerhouse he is. q suffers greatly ;_;
yun is also really frustrating to play against. q is extremely free to genei jin too. i actually consider the current tiers lucky though. if ken and chun weren't there, it would be oro juggles into sa2 unblockables/ex sa3 juggles all day.

Onemic

His corner game is amazing. Very good stun, and good tools to get both.

yun is also really frustrating to play against. q is extremely free to genei jin too. i actually consider the current tiers lucky though. if ken and chun weren't there, it would be oro juggles into sa2 unblockables/ex sa3 juggles all day.

Just funny how it took over 15 years for him to go from C tier to A tier.

Oro also seems to have been steadily increasing in rank. From B to A to S.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";166982183]When people tell you they're afk you're not supposed to attack them.[/QUOTE]

shhhh, your giving away from trade secrets!

edit:

these drops against deejay are so bullshit

jerry1594

Just funny how it took over 15 years for him to go from C tier to A tier.

Oro also seems to have been steadily increasing in rank. From B to A to S.
He's B tier. Before maybe D or C- tier. The tech took a while to develop. Not too long ago it was Yun>Chun>Ken, but some piece of tech knocked Yun down a couple spots. I think the tiers have settled now though, and imo the top two are nearly untouchable. Except by oro who it turns out is hilariously broken. Also note this is Kuroda's list and plenty of people disagree with it.

vulva

Been up since 4am and it's 2am now. I just wanted sleep. Then a song I liked came on from spotify so I put more effort in haha.

Top Bottom