• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

vulva

NKKMCH0.png

my prize money

NEO0MJ

Does Vulva's victory really count if it was done by beating a Deejay? Yes it does. Congrats, homes!

Also, does anyone here want a copy of Skullgirls on Steam? Picked one up to gift.

Edit: The Yams gets it.

jerry1594

Kuroda is a god and all but I cannot comprehend a world where oro and necro are better characters than makoto
Oro: sa2 unblockables. if he lands one orb the round is effectively over. sa2 and 3 are definitely top 5 supers in the game. Necro is harder to understand. i guess on paper his setups can also end the round really decisively. also since people learned to get the hell out of makoto's way and avoid her grab she's become less scary.

Also congrats vulva!

Village

Alex was good in TatsuCap, crazy he never made it into IV. Or Marvel.

While 4 kinda , weirds me out. Its not too crazy. They wanted to push abel. It didn't work... at all it was about Juri and C.Viper. But that what they wanted to do.

And as far as Marvel, it makes sense. He wasn't in 4, and c.viper is already basically a marvel character anyway. I'm not talking about moveset either, she's just black widow, down to her name. I think her design is better though. And like juri, while not on the same level seemed to be well revived.

Its more crazy alex got into tastunoko to be quite honest

I know everyone loves Karin and I think her play style is worthy of inclusion. But the laugh and voice effects they gave her in A3 still haunts me to this day. It's like nails on a chalkboard.

Coda

I'm fine with Karin as I think she's a cool character, but if she makes it in and R. Mika doesn't I'll be pissed. I think they both should be in SF V.

gutabo

I completely forgot to mention this due to some distracting circumstances here(lol RagingKnight):

Last saturday I attended a local GG Xrd tourney, used Potemkin. Did better than expected(went out 2-2, even managed to do a basic 6K loop) but a Leo owned my soul. I had no fucking clue about what was going on at any given time in the match. I went out 1-2 against him only because he didn't have much experience against pot either but I'm still scratching my head about what happened.

Can anyone light my way about WTF is going on with Leo? Thanks in advance! :D

Zissou

Learn how to play as Leo. That is the only way to defeat him.
I OS throw a bunch during his pressure... I am a scrub.

zlatko

Banned
『Inaba Resident』;166991244 said:
Abel mod somebody is working on

If Urien can't make it back in on SF5, then I better get Alex.

I want to HYPAAAAA BOOOOOMB some fools!!! :D

CO_Andy

It'd be weird if they put Karin but not Sakura in. Bet they'll show up as DLC.

I wonder what Ono was planning with Retsu in that Shikiro image for USF4.

Top Bottom