• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 9-15 | Q Bomb is Top Tier

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
MK graphics look super crisp. Definitely next-gen looking.

UI is clean too, a bit faded it seems.

Looks like 24 tentative slots on the character select.

LTWheels

Justin Wong ‏@JWonggg 2h
Played TJ Combo. So fun with his sways and he comes back from life if you don't use his instinct!!!!

Frenzy of hype over what? Bridget? No one seriously cares about Bridget unless they want something to fap to. If we get any new character its gonna be Sin for the obvious choice, and most likely Johnny. It would be nice to get Jam or Dizzy but they said Jam was busy with her resteruant at this point with no reason to go out and do stuff and Dizzy is currently on lockdown in a crystal
Jam will get real busy when one of Faust's stray bombs blows up her restaurant. In a torrent of rage she'll aim her sights at that man. Clearly the only person who understands her now is Baiken. Now you know the two new characters they are revealing in T-minus 10 minutes. Anji is nowhere to be seen due to food poisoning
and probably not being popular enough until xrd reload

This is me fulfilling my quota. One insane post for E3.

Registered for the ESPORTSM tournament. I want to see if it's possible for a non-Scandinavian entrant to participate. And Majin Tenshinan is there and I would love nothing more than to knock an EventHubs writer out of a tournament.

Top Bottom