• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 9-15 | Q Bomb is Top Tier

xCobalt

Wonder why Art didn't adjust the overlay. Keep thinking the numbers are indicating the score when its just player side (which is useless info).

Tik-Tok

Wonder why Art didn't adjust the overlay. Keep thinking the numbers are indicating the score when its just player side (which is useless info).

Yeah, it'd be great if those numbers WERE the score, but I bet they're static graphics so can't be used to represent the points.

Clearly Popi had no troubles getting in during that match.
It's fun, watching one Sagat player get clobbered and another Sagat run the last three matches of a set at the same time.

El Sloth

Banned
Bunch of matches happening off stream huh. Seems like missing the point of an invitational, at least as a viewer. Pretty lame. Oh well.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Damn...

one of my favorite moments was Sanford saying Art doesn't belong in A league, Art overhearing and reminding everyone of themajors he's placed in. Shutting Sanford up real fucking quick.

I hope art can beat sanford
Man how did i missed that?! >_<

Top Bottom