• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 20-26 | RIP PushaTee88

I am getting Xrd for Christmas along with a new fightstick for the PS4. Unless the HRAP I have gets compatibility somehow.

I'm pretty much just playing USF4 and Smash.

Looking forward to Xrd and whatever Capcom is working on next... Believe!
Are we 3DS friends?

alstein

I will be watching.

If Viscant working 3rd shift then trying to play the next day- he'll be at about 70-80% at most. I know how it is, my tourney performances suffered heavily due to this in the past.

He might get bopped if he's not good at recovering from that, and he's my age.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
i can get the meanest philly youve ever seen for 6 bucks. gotta find a hi-quality pic and upload it so the masses can be jelly.

Zissou

I might get Xrd. Depends on how garbage the PS3 version is. I am doomed to not know wtf to to with Faust!

Dunno why the PS3 version would be garbage- I mean, it HAS to play the same as the PS4 version due to crossplay. It'll just look a little bit worse (or more accurately, the PS4 version will look a bit better, as the PS3 version is the same resolution as the arcade version). Faust is hella easy to use, so you should be alright.

『Inaba Resident』;135196747 said:
IIRC, he plays Rose and Rolento. They played before and Viscant beat him. 20-6.

20-6?

God damn he is just giving money to Viscant.

I have no doubt that Viscant will also prepare for this

Shit I might have to stay up on Wednesday

Edit: Speaking of lunches, I had the worst lunch today

Got a Mediterranean sandwich at my school's food truck, like 8 damn dollars and it only had half the stuff on it it was supposed to have.

Feels bad :'(

I don't think I would trust any piece of meat that is $1.

image.php

do marvel skills translate to sf4 skills?

don't answer that

actually yes, viscant can just play C Viper or el Fuerte. all he needs is an hour or two to brush up on shenanigans. or go Thawk.

Nope. Add me: 2981-6264-4269
Will do! Mine is on my profile.

do marvel skills translate to sf4 skills?

don't answer that

actually yes, viscant can just play C Viper or el Fuerte. all he needs is an hour or two to brush up on shenanigans. or go Thawk.
All fighting game skills transfer between one another. You are never entirely starting from scratch. Marvel taught me how to IAD in anime games, for example.

El Sloth

Banned
Where in God's name are you getting such a steal from? I can't get a decent beef patty around here (Brooklyn) for anything less that $2.
Jamaica, Queens. Well, they might be $2 now too. The economy and all that.
I never said anything about decent!

How about them fighting games y'all

My hand cramped up playing some Ultra the other day. First time that's happened to me! Was pretty embarrassing for me since I had like 5 other dudes waiting for one of us to lose so they could hop on. Did what I could with my elbow

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

people honestly care too much about this. trying to white knight this shit when later that same day they'll be jerking off to these damn websites. hypocrites i say, if they're going to PAY for a team, whynot.jpeg

its not your money they're wasting, however, thats one point of view, the other is that kids watch these damn streams (its not like they dont go to these sites either) so its a really touchy subject. personally speaking, i couldnt care less.

Get a Jamaican patty for free. Jamaican master race. :E

homemade ginger soda is da bess, especially when fizzy. hell, i havent had jamaican rum in a while! i want some now.

When is the grudge match going down exactly?

supposedly this week WNF, which is why Jay is picking up an extra night shift to attend this week and not go to the san diego salt mines and praise sailor moon for not being anime.

El Sloth

Banned
Smash dudes, I saw D1 say on twitter that some people may possibly be getting Battlefield show up in For Glory mode. Anyone here had that happen?

Get a Jamaican patty for free. Jamaican master race. :E
Man, if you wanna play like that I could just make myself some empanadas at home!

Top Bottom