• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 1-7 | Opponent-Based Action Games Weekly

I honestly couldn't wait for a ultimate edition for a Fighting Game unless I wasn't interested in it in the first place.

Just something about those first few weeks of a FG..

Goro looks dope, can't wait to see what he looks like in action.

Kimosabae

Banned
Sometimes you also make choices based on the game. For example I didn't review Injustice, another journalist did it because he was a comics expert and the choice between treating this game as a fighting game or as a comics game had to be done. I think they did it right even if it saddens I was not able to do it.

Again, insightful post. But as for the quoted... why not offer both? A la EGM's old "Second Opinion" columns.

Again, insightful post. But as for the quoted... why not offer both? A la EGM's old "Second Opinion" columns.

It confuses the reader or creates a review waaaay too long. You also have to coordinate two writers, merge their style, plan the review. Very complicated for "just a fighting game" you see.

Also if you can share this with people on twitter: french 3S players are doing a tournament in paris. Players from all around the world are coming. The stream will start soon: http://www.twitch.tv/arcadestreet

Anne

lol My friend linked me this. This tweet is after Okusan gave LK a doujin
https://twitter.com/okusan_nikuya/status/507920422378016768

We've actually talked to Okusan in broken English in Japanese since vanilla thanks to Bace/Omex. He's the one who gave us "Sho's 214AB is pretty fucking among", and the first time we saw him he was going on about a certain char's armpits or something. This is in no way surprising to me lol. Be careful though, his twitter gets a bit creepy/gross for me to look at >_>

I follow a handful of top JP P4U people on twitter, and they never cease to amaze me.

Rhapsody

Banned
We've actually talked to Okusan in broken English in Japanese since vanilla thanks to Bace/Omex. He's the one who gave us "Sho's 214AB is pretty fucking among", and the first time we saw him he was going on about a certain char's armpits or something. This is in no way surprising to me lol. Be careful though, his twitter gets a bit creepy/gross for me to look at >_>

I follow a handful of top JP P4U people on twitter, and they never cease to amaze me.

I limit myself to mostly Tsujikawa and N-O's when concerning anitwitter. And even that is pushing it.

Kurisu hasn't posted anything lewd I think. And Jonio's too busy posting up streams announcements to post anything bad.

Anne

I limit myself to mostly Tsujikawa and N-O's when concerning anitwitter. And even that is pushing it.

Kurisu hasn't posted anything lewd I think. And Jonio's too busy posting up streams announcements to post anything bad.

Just don't follow Labrys players.

(I wasn'tt alking about lewd only btw, the cultural humor and some other stuff blows my mind when I see them on twitter.)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Well...here's hoping we do get one then.
Also, !bet Red 100 (Nemo)
Might be worth it's own thread for that highly anticipated exhibition, but I still think if anything was to get a thread recently it would be SS.

Major threads only happen when someone bothers enough to make some though.
You had one job, Panda

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Just got out, went smoother this time, started getting the shakes near the end so that was Def the limit. Also my teeth were almost 3 inches long x.x

Time to rest x.x

kirblar

Just got out, went smoother this time, started getting the shakes near the end so that was Def the limit. Also my teeth were almost 3 inches long x.x
3.....inches? Kinda sounds like your teeth might have screwed you regardless of how well you took care of them.

Tik-Tok

He was commenting on how long and hard they were to extract

I was in the same boat man. I'm missing a bunch of teeth because mine were so long they started growing in to each other at the bottom and the pressure caused the tops of them to basically explode :(

When I got my wisdom teeth out they tried to do it without putting me under and he was reefing so hard on my teeth that he was yanking me out of the chair. Needless to say they decided I had to be put under and I had to come back a couple days later.
When they finally did take them out the assholes only did two of them instead of the 4 they were supposed to. They told my doctor that I said I only wanted two out. I suspect it was so much of a fucking hassle that they didn't want to do them all.

Apple sauce, chicken noodle soup, ensure
Ensure is actually pretty good stuff so thats not so bad.

It's the new charging cradle, looks like the unit will stand on its side to charge now, taking up less room.

I got a similar charger for DSi and DSLite that allowed both to be published in vertically ad the same time. Cool design and much better use of space.

Top Bottom