• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEO & Dreamhack Summer [CPT Premier] [06/16/17-06/19/17]

No? AKAIK SonicFox has won damn near every single tournament for NRS games in years.

While he has been extremely dominant, he has fallen in top 8 before multiple times, once going down so far to 4th place (Yeah that's the lowest he's got in 4 years). He is extremely strong, but not infallible.

sinkfla87

Sonix Fox lost a couple of MKX tournaments before and after EVO.

I can think of one 1 tournament loss to GGA DIZZY before Evo, but his other losses were long after ESL concluded and the general lifespan of MKX was nearing its end. I think it's fair to be shocked that Sonic isn't in GF.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Whiteboi pls

I really want to see a video of the meeting where they decided to give Aquaman the ability to move back/forward during his Trident Rush.

Syntsui

Aquaman as is it now is not even as stupid as Alien was in MKX, and that was in it's late life cycle, NRS just sucks with balancing.

Top Bottom