• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want pics!

Fuck yeah, I love my yuki nagato. Is it the extravaganza version you got?

Not sure if this is the extravaganza version to be honest, but I saw it and picked it up. Yuki is my favourite character from Haruhi, and I only got her for for around 2.8K without shipping!

U0p1dPa.jpg

dpgZpmi.jpg

9tTqDb7.jpg

The wand dropped inside the box in that first pic.

meijiko

I hope you meant 2.8k, haha.

I have her on my witch shelf. I wish I had more Haruhi figures, considering how much I loved that show, but I'm not all that interested in the ones they had to offer. The only ones I ever really wanted were the bunny girl figures, but I have no room for them
and I would feel lame about not completing the whole set, but there's no way I'd buy Kyon's sister.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
So Kat is available now on BiJ and HLJ. Will probably be on the other sites tomorrow.

BiginJapan: 7980 yen
HobbyLinkJapan: 8550 yen

Kinda expensive considering she's not even 8 inches tall....

There are something weird about the mouth, I think it is because the mouth changed shape without affecting the jaw or cheekbone. The paint job also don't felt right, hopefully it is just the prototype problem.

Might still bite since it could be the only gravity daze figure we get.

I have her on my witch shelf. I wish I had more Haruhi figures, considering how much I loved that show, but I'm not all that interested in the ones they had to offer. The only ones I ever really wanted were the bunny girl figures, but I have no room for them
and I would feel lame about not completing the whole set, but there's no way I'd buy Kyon's sister.

Yeah 2.8k, just gonna edit that now >_>

Kazzy

I always see some other Yuki ones from Disappearance, whenever I go in Mandrake. They're really expensive though.

Settin

There are something weird about the mouth, I think it is because the mouth changed shape without affecting the jaw or cheekbone. The paint job also don't felt right, hopefully it is just the prototype problem.

Might still bite since it could be the only gravity daze figure we get.

Don't do it, IMO. Buying it only encourages producing "mostly correct" figures. Assuming the final product looks like that, of course.

Well I am scared guys.

I am about to start the Monogatari series, I already like the look of some of the figures already made for the show. Let's hope this doesn't make me go broke.

you're fucked

GSC figures

Nadeko = 5-7k
Hitagi Senjouhara = 13k
Kanbaru = 15k
Hanekawa = 13k
Tsukihi = 8-9k
Karen = 7-8k
Hachikuji = 6k (easy to get)
Shinobu = 13-15k but is getting re-released by GSC and its partners

am I missing anybody else?

Alter has

Hitagi 7-9k
Nadeko 5k
Black Hanekawa 9-11k

GSC is preferred but black hanekawa is alter only so grab that

Theres also some from kotobukiya

Winter Hitagi = still up for PO
Chair Hitagi = 7-8k
Shinobu 7-8k

As of right now. I have everything from GSC or is already PO (shinobu) minus kanbaru (I want it but not for 13k)

After you give me crap about her price, you go and pull this.

The hair and something about the face really bother me.

The mouth is part of it. But the paint looks like it has some texture to it when it should be nice and smooth.

Freezasaurus-kun is so weak. Weaaaaak.

Not weak. Indecisive! I haven't ordered a figure since Kotobukiya Lum went up for pre-order. Or was it the Alleyne repaint?

If they had military or spy outfit Kat I'd buy iit despite the weird face.

YOU! Why did you stop posting at ComicGAF?

I am about to start the Monogatari series, I already like the look of some of the figures already made for the show. Let's hope this doesn't make me go broke.

Say bye bye to all your monies. I was able to pull up before I got into to much of a nose-dive, but not everyone is so lucky.

Oh you guys are such supportive folk here

We're just realistic. We see it happen all the time. Ever wonder if you could build a house out of figure boxes? You may need to find out.

kewlmyc

Probably because they're made to order as well.

Also Kat on AmiAmi is 8340 jpy, but I think I'm the only one here who cares anymore ;_;

LiK

Kat is up on AmiAmi. Looks like BiJ is the cheapest. Judging from the comments, I'll be the only one picking it up, lol

Luigi87

Probably because they're made to order as well.

Also Kat on AmiAmi is 8340 jpy, but I think I'm the only one here who cares anymore ;_;

Kat is up on AmiAmi. Looks like BiJ is the cheapest. Judging from the comments, I'll be the only one picking it up, lol

I'm fence sitting. I'd love a Kat figure (and seriously, we better see some Gravity Rush 2 footage at E3)...
September...September...

I ordered her from HLJ just in case I do decide to grab her and she's SOLD THE MOTHER FUCK OUT EVERYWHERE. Gravity Kitten PVC is the right item, yeah? I wish HLJ would get accurate product descriptions for half their shit. And some pics would be nice, assholes.

LiK

good man, which shop are you getting it from? I'm wondering if I should go with BiJ or just stick with AmiAmi.

She has butthole mouth :(

lol, she's doing that puckered duckface which I find cute.

I ordered her from HLJ just in case I do decide to grab her and she's SOLD THE MOTHER FUCK OUT EVERYWHERE. Gravity Kitten PVC is the right item, yeah? I wish HLJ would get accurate product descriptions for half their shit. And some pics would be nice, assholes.

yea, that looks like the one. I agree, dunno why they haven't updated it with some photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom