• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

a break from the boob talk. Hot Toys Falcon preorder is up.

902203-product-feature-740x448.jpg

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Kneesocks 1/8 scale from Alter. This was from an American seller on Amazon. Everything looks legit.

2 down, 2 to go. Stocking is at my USPS store. No one was available to sign for it so I'll have to make it down there and pick it up..

javac

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Kneesocks 1/8 scale from Alter. This was from an American seller on Amazon. Everything looks legit.

2 down, 2 to go. Stocking is at my USPS store. No one was available to sign for it so I'll have to make it down there and pick it up..

Nice! I've only bought Stocking but I'm planning on getting Panty down the line.

Bombless

They are super low on my priority list but I have to say that is a nice collection.

Giolon

Damn, that's really tempting, but gonna pass. It feels really good to not buy so much stuff anymore, plus i'm not looking forward to messing with another cast off figure. They're alway such a pain in the ass.

Only if you're actually casting them off... ;)

Damn, that's really tempting, but gonna pass. It feels really good to not buy so much stuff anymore, plus i'm not looking forward to messing with another cast off figure. They're alway such a pain in the ass.

This one actually isn't a pain at all. The clothing is a slightly stretchy material, so it's not nearly as difficult to deal with as cast-offs from, say, MegaHouse. You're doing yourself a disservice by not buying this one, sir. Please please please buy her so that you too may revel in her glory.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
That Belldandy/Holy Bell statue is like the holy grail of figures for me. I've been lusting for it for years. I see it listed on aliexpress.com for cheap, but not sure if wholesale prices or inferior quality bootlegs.

Good. You still have some sanity left. For a minute there I was worried - what with the rate you were buying figures a couple of weeks ago.

hahah yeah that time was a tad crazy. But I guess sept "might"
loldelays
be bad.

I'm probably jumping on the kantai collection train. Got my plane girls, now I need boat
and hoes

Arveene

Neo Member
Only if you're actually casting them off... ;)

A lot of cast off figures have that stupid plastic you have to remove between the cast off parts and the figure itself. Sometimes you can just remove it by pulling, but others are a bit more resistant to it.

Khaz

Guys, what is the difference between surugaya-a-too and surugaya-a-too-plus on rakugen? It's like they're the same sellers, many of their items are duplicates but everything on -plus is like 5% cheaper. What's the catch? I'm trying to buy used stuff but this price variation (for what I assume is the same used item) and the lack of an actual picture is a bit off-putting.

Settin

I'm pretty sure passing on her qualifies as a crime against humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom