• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

I think I found how Cajunator stores his figures...either that or this will be Snkfanatic's collection once that the Nendoroid army's built up:
Kuroisuzuran1408895121.gif

this is amazing.

So I got my Kurisu in from a MFC sale today

Box...

FigBox...

At least in the end the fig was fine

MFC seller had neatly repacked the fig box, sleeves for the gears which were then shrink wrapped back into their original slots
nice. I'm about to fire up the game on PC, I have a feeling this Kurisu will be added to my wishlist soon

So I got my Kurisu in from a MFC sale today

Box...

FigBox...

At least in the end the fig was fine

MFC seller had neatly repacked the fig box, sleeves for the gears which were then shrink wrapped back into their original slots
Looks like they reused either BiJ or N-Y's box and let it get crushed a little before reusing XD

javac

Anyone paid for Phat Ryuko yet? I ordered her on CDJapan but nothing's happened yet and it's the 26th...

My Nendoroid shipped on the 22nd but SAL so gonna be a bit slow.

for me, I feel miku is the one character that there are different versions of that look very distinct.

Look at the original miku then look at 2013 racing then look at snow miku 2013 then look at world is mine.

You could almost call each one different characters due to how different the art style is.

I thought they were turbines that generated moe :s

XD

for me, I feel miku is the one character that there are different versions of that look very distinct.

Look at the original miku then look at 2013 racing then look at snow miku 2013 then look at world is mine.

You could almost call each one different characters due to how different the art style is.

Okay, I can see that. But you have to admit that between all of the unique-lookimg Miku figures, there are like 300 that all look the same.

Giolon

I never like having more than 1 of any single character.
Just feels weird, I dunno why.

I used to feel that way, and I still do for the most part, but sometimes there are just really fantastic different figures of characters. Take Selvaria for example - there's ebCraft's awesome figure, then along came Alter's spectacular Valkyria ver., and later the eyebrow raising Alter swimsuit version (one of my rare cases of breaking my no-swimsuit rule). Or look at Aigis - there's the Soejima artwork version, the figma, and then the P4 Arena figma.

Let's not even get into the damage Satsuki-sama is going to do to my wallet.

But yea, different renditions can all have their different strengths, and sometimes it's enough to get me to get multiple versions of a character. Especially if it's a poseable vs. static figure sort of deal.

Bombless

I used to feel that way, and I still do for the most part, but sometimes there are just really fantastic different figures of characters. Take Selvaria for example - there's ebCraft's awesome figure, then along came Alter's spectacular Valkyria ver., and later the eyebrow raising Alter swimsuit version (one of my rare cases of breaking my no-swimsuit rule). Or look at Aigis - there's the Soejima artwork version, the figma, and then the P4 Arena figma.

Let's not even get into the damage Satsuki-sama is going to do to my wallet.

But yea, different renditions can all have their different strengths, and sometimes it's enough to get me to get multiple versions of a character. Especially if it's a poseable vs. static figure sort of deal.

This man, he is like a brother to me.

I have 3 characters that I have more than two/three of.

Jubei
1) Alter normal
2) alter swimsuit
3) alter samurai bride (But to be fair she looks nothing similar)

Miku
1) gsc world is mine
2) gsc regular
3) gsc snow miku 2013 nendo
4) mf dragon 2020
5) gsc racing 2012
6) gsc racing 2013
7) free sepang

Sonico
1) furyu donut version
2) skytube
3) alter swimsuit santa
4) orchid seed cheerleader
5) orchi seed bday cake
6) yamato babydoll

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
That FREEing Racing Miku might be my second if I cave in.

I have the 2020 one, but I don't really care for it all that much. I got sucked into the hype.

Toki767

I kind of regret not getting that Megahouse Elf figure. Haven't seen very many pre-owned ones popping up on Amiami or Mandarake either.

RMI

Banned
just moved into our new house this week and am really looking forward to setting up my game/figure room, but it's a long road with lots of cleaning and painting in store. So far the only unboxed fig is my GSC 1/8 shinobu. So glad I decided to get her out of the box and onto my game shelf, temporarily set up in my living room. She came out great, so happy I picked her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom