• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

meijiko

Hm... Yato went up for preorder.

pkJp69s.jpg

I want to support this and future Noragami figures, but I'm not too impressed with him. I think I'll wait for bomba.

omlet

Maybe it's a good thing I didn't have any November preorders because I need new tires for my car this month.

#PolymersGAF

Damn you Figure GAF...

Ended up creating an Amazon Japan account [...]

I did, too, you're not alone._.

BAHHHHH

been debating the amazon deal for awhile. At first it was ryuuko, accel world MF figure, sheyl nome, and kamael in my shopping basket. Then I realized, I wasn't too found of kamael, so i dropped her. I then dropped sheryl because I wasn't too fond of the face. Dropped the accel world figure because i don't know much about the source material

Just get the MF figure, you know you want to! It's still on sale! (but looks like it went up a bit from yesterday when I ordered it)

Beatrice “Lily” Anastasi from Freedom Wars (PS Vita). Preorder tomorrow!

Wow, GSC wasting no time on this one. Cute.

I don't have a good place to put her yet so she stays in the box!

You monster.

Settin

Figure Gaf |OT3| You Are Already Dead
Figure Gaf |OT3| Lewd.
Figure Gaf |OT3| Totally Not A Waifu Thread
Or something relating to wallets or being broke.

I'm still mad you didn't use the "Mo' Money Mo' Waifus" suggestion. That one was brilliant.

Or maybe something about 99 Waifus.
Or this.

Meyneth

The Elsa nendo is going to be unveiled next week on the 12th. Can't wait!
Oh boy! I wonder what her option pieces will be? I'm going to guess that there's going to be a preorder bonus though.

Also, this is kinda late but huntress arrived earlier in the week. She's amazing!
Maybe I should get batwoman and powergirl too...

And this was yesterday's arrival:
Finally completed the monogatari nendo petits. Also, 60 kirby's doesn't look like that much. I may need to buy another 60.

My Wind Waker Link has been sat at the local depot since yesterday but my tracker didn't tell me. Now I have to rush up there this evening before they close as I am impatient and stupid.

omlet

I'm fond of this or anything that doesn't signify anime girl collections-only. Encourage all the Hot Toys or other types of figure collectors to join in.

Yeah, on the waifu note, I mean I'm ok with it in a sense because I mainly just buy anime figures but there's a lot more to the hobby than that, so maybe something that doesn't make it sound like the OT is waifu onry is the better choice for a subtitle.

george_us

Most anticipated figures now are Sideshow Kier and, whenever he goes up for preorder, Oglavaeil. I might be anticipating Oglavaeil a little more than Kier. Both look incredible.

Also: Figure GAF |OT3| Abandon all wallets, ye who enter here

Toki767

Belldandy + Holy Bell came today. I gotta give it up for Amazon Japan. 3 days to get here for under $15 shipping.

This might be the biggest singular box I've ever received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom