• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderer5

Square Enix just revealed that at least NA is getting a collector edition for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 that includes the Shadow plush they released recently (really good CE overall for $100).

khce.jpg

What Nendos? Nothing struck me as a good deal, but it was a bit of a headache to navigate.
Ended up getting the old Macross Frontier Ranka and Sheryl Nendos...even with shipping they come out cheaper to get both from there (like $44 total) compared to finding just one of them here in the US lol

I was very tempted to pick up the GSR Racing Miku 2012 1/7 figure...but I had to stop myself. hahaha

george_us

Square Enix just revealed that at least NA is getting a collector edition for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 that includes the Shadow plush they released recently (really good CE overall for $100).

khce.jpg
Looks like a great CE. Tempted to get it since KH2 was amazing and I've never played KH1.

Thrasher429

Neo Member

khce.jpg

So basically yet another webstore exclusive CE....God I hate you so damn much SE. Though I don't really care all that much since I want to have that cover art for the game itself rather than just a steelbook case with relatively plain art. The only thing I would want is the Art Book and the Heartless plushie (which I could get probably anywhere online) so I'm not too fussed.

Toki767

So basically yet another webstore exclusive CE....God I hate you so damn much SE. Though I don't really care all that much since I want to have that cover art for the game itself rather than just a steelbook case with relatively plain art. The only thing I would want is the Art Book and the Heartless plushie (which I could get probably anywhere online) so I'm not too fussed.

30 page art book. Sadly the biggest art book we'll probably be getting for Kingdom Hearts.

You're not kidding!
April is Racing Miku AND Maiko Mami.

That's $300 dead already!

AND THEN FLARE ELIN IS SCHEDULED FOR APRIL TOO!!

Hey guys, remember when I thought that last month would be my last death month ever? XD

As long as Himeji gets the standard Max Factory delay, I'm still okay.

Man, I've pretty much moved on to the PS4 at this point. May not bother with KHII. I already played the original version anyhow.

kewlmyc

khce.jpg

Preordered this and traded in my KH 1.5 Remix today just for the Steelbook. I love me some steelbooks.

khce.jpg

I definitely feel they are just upping the price by tossing KH1.5 into it. Eh, feels like the bonuses aren't that amazing. The plushie is nice but can be found elsewhere and as usual that pin.

Well luckily, I'm not a big enough fan of Kingdom Hearts that I'll get it. Will probably be up to my brother for this and he can deal with Square's online store, lol

Wanderer5

I wouldn't really look into the CE, just even for the fact that I probably won't play it much heh. I think I pretty much moved on from PS3, as I didn't even get through KH 1 FM much, and it hard for me to get back on PS3 usually.:| I already have 1.5 and the plush (which is totally worth it even by itself), and the artbook probably won't be that good or that much better going by the one for 1.5...

chrono01

Today's a 2 for 1 pictorial special! Muramasa Sansei! I realize now I didn't get any from behind, sorry! Her hair is really nicely sculpted and painted!

I can't decide which face I like best! Smiley or pouty! I love her elongated proportions. She reminds me of the Viletta Nu swimsuit figure in that regard. She's really tall, over 9.5"!
Thanks for the pictures. She looks so amazing, you can never have enough Sansei Muramasa.

Speaking of mine should arrive tomorrow. I guess I should work on un-hinging the door so I can get the shipment into my house.

Toki767

I wouldn't really look into the CE, just even for the fact that I probably won't play it much heh. I think I pretty much moved on from PS3, as I didn't even get through KH 1 FM much, and it hard for me to get back on PS3 usually.:| I already have 1.5 and the plush (which is totally worth it even by itself), and the artbook probably won't be that good or that much better going by the one for 1.5...

Yeah...I'm tempted to get it but the one thing holding me back is that I really don't want to turn on my PS3. If this was on PS4 I'd have ordered in a heartbeat.

Dat MegaHouse Starsha. HHHNNNNGGGGG

I want her, but the completist in me wants to abandon the series since I only bought Melda and Yuri so far. Passed on Harada and that other chick. I don't really feel compelled to get them all.

Toki767

DHL is so weird. My Belldandy statue is supposed to go from Japan to San Francisco. Naturally it ends up in customs in Ohio...

meijiko

Opened them, I wish I had better lightning, they look so much better in person than they do even in the official images.

And all my ALTER figures.

I got mine today too, but my apartment is such a mess I don't want to take them out yet. But man they look good.

Reigisa when? Nagisa has the honor of being the sole character I've done a complete 180 on in terms of how I felt about them. I'm not even sure what it was, but god he's so cute. It's probably Tsubasa Yonaga's fault, and the character he plays in Love Stage...

I got mine today too, but my apartment is such a mess I don't want to take them out yet. But man they look good.

Reigisa when? Nagisa has the honor of being the sole character I've done a complete 180 on in terms of how I felt about them. I'm not even sure what it was, but god he's so cute. It's probably Tsubasa Yonaga's fault, and the character he plays in Love Stage...

I loved nagisa from the start (not as much as RinHaru) but definitely third. Have a hugging pillow cover of him, and that great swim outfit card of him, why so loveable.

I wonder if Rin will get his own release, then they will do Reigisa like MakoHaru together. I hope so so they dont prolong it for years.

Also praying for a Momo!

george_us

Banpresto Bulma came in and she looks great. Absolute steal for $35. Definitely going to have to keep my eye out on other figures from them.

im ShadowSoldier89 everywhere...except XBL because someone took it...but I dont use that anymore anyway

Feel free to add me

EDIT: This is also a good time to remind everyone, BUY VALKYRIA CHRONICLES ON STEAM!!!

johnsmith

remember me
Kirigiri is only USD 82.96 shipped at amazon. I don't know if I can pass on this, especially since she's sold out everywhere else. hmmm.

Ultimadrago

Sweet, got you all added.

Kirigiri is only USD 82.96 shipped at amazon. I don't know if I can pass on this, especially since she's sold out everywhere else. hmmm.

Had a question for you, when you were looking for Max Factory's Mai Shiranui, how long did it take for you to find one? How frequently would she pop up on sites?

Ultimadrago

The rarest figure I own is this I guess :$
Kinu Sawamura Collection: Morrigan 1/6

n85hDjf.jpg

While it's not necessarily my favorite figure (which would probably be GSC's Distant Avalon Saber Lily), and the source is something I have zero attachment to, GSC's Happy Wedding Miura Azusa is almost certainly the rarest, the one I paid the most for, and the one I longed for for the longest (due to the cost):

dsc003536tud6.jpg

I just saw what these go for online. Holy Mama Jamma. Crazy high.

omlet

I'm a little sad that I missed the dgr Kyoko figure, even though I know nothing about her or the games. I don't really like the little monochrome bear thing on the side but otherwise the style is just really good on that one. I may have to pick it up later if price doesn't skyrocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom