• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

Wall of Shame FigureGAF OT4 Edition
c08da8fdec.png

top 35 because I want to see my name lol

Lol amazing, Colette flew up the charts and I literally made it on by the skin of my teeth no doubt. I probably made over 30 posts tonight or something, lol.

EDIT: also yes, the champion has been dethroned, now we can get back to the regular business of Freeza being #1 again. :p

Lol amazing, Colette flew up the charts and I literally made it on by the skin of my teeth no doubt. I probably made over 30 posts tonight or something, lol.

EDIT: also yes, the champion has been dethroned, now we can get back to the regular business of Freeza being #1 again. :p

My first new thread! and oh guess I posted a lot, not bad for joining this community on page 138 :p

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Already an amiibo post and we're not even past the first page! Delicious.

chrono01

so ryuuko ordered and so is that fault chick that is in top 5 thats definitely nsfw
So you went for Maya Kamiwazumi after all, huh? I'm still waiting for Alphamax and their version, but DRAGON Toy's looks great too. She's sculpted by Shunji Hagii, who also did Marie Mamiya.

As for Ryuko, I haven't his the "Add to Cart" yet, but I probably will soon. I'm still shocked at the low price, I really wasn't expecting that. I'll probably wait a bit and see how I feel in a week or two. I can't see her selling out anytime soon, and I want to see if anything else [such as Alphamax's Marie Mamiya] suddenly becomes scheduled for October. I know that one will be expensive...

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
We provide refuge from the salt storm Nintendo's raised. Observe the view count!

yj7A9p3.png

Welcome, Renegade.

kierwynn

I've been avoiding amiami preowned for months now so I don't get tempted... finally caved and browsed a little. I want that Menma nendo and it's hard to resist. lol

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I've been avoiding amiami preowned for months now so I don't get tempted... finally caved and browsed a little. I want that Menma nendo and it's hard to resist. lol

People take pretty darn good care of their figures. I've heard a lot of good things about AmiAmi preowned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom