• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
My guess is the rates were "adjusted" when things crashed, because people reporting garbage more recently. I'll wait
Item synthesis trophy is down!

Started Nox farming last night, but my Nox crashed around 1:45 it looks like. Still got a few up about 0.3%.

Daily pulled was Clyne. I'm done with them and gonna hoard lapis now for a new banner that has a great physical damage player. Gotta get rid of my Lasswell.

Dayum i also pulled Clyne in my daily! Probably the first unit i dont care for out of my dailies so i guess i shouldnt be too mad..

My Nox script made it through the night with flying colors! Handled the daily story pop up just fine

Now i just need to watch out for maintenance

That said im only getting about 1% average a night. That 3-4 months jeebus.

Rixa

Well I decided to use tickets

1. Rakshasa (dupe)
2. Bedile (mandatory)
3. Anzelm
4. Maria
5. Lani (finally, was wondering where the heck this sucky unit is)

All in all 5 shit units :p

CCIE

Banned
I'm doing it a little different with TM scripting. I start mine in the beginning of the evening when I'm done with work for the day - spend time with the hubby. Let it run until everything turns over. Then naturally my energy fills up the rest of the night so that I have a full energy bar to work with the next day. Knock out dailies. Rinse and repeat.

This routine changes when I'm on the road for work, though. The TMR farming allows me to work on forging, and ability synthesis trophies though. I switched my dailies over to light crysts starting tomorrow, and synthesizing cure all the time. Leather whips being forged all day as well. It will take awhile, but so will TMR ... close to 30% or more on all my TMR farming units

Rixa

High five! Welcome to the club Rixa!

Yup, pulling for fun, not whale nor havent used money after May. There aint atm many units that could make my team better and in the future I wont get them either. Saving Lapis for daily pulls, using tix when I feel like. Dont do as I do tho.

Valentus

Is there any hero in the future with a dual cast TM? That way I can put barrage on chizuru and have her double barrage? :D

DUALCAST is for Magic

If you want your unit cast double barrage in the game turn you need dual weild. The unit cast barrage for each weapon equiped (but the damage is the total of both weapon)

leehom

DUALCAST is for Magic

If you want your unit cast double barrage in the game turn you need dual weild. The unit cast barrage for each weapon equiped (but the damage is the total of both weapon)
Woah that's amazing. I tried to pull for Zidane and flopped earlier today. I know it's a game changer like full break, unfortunately it's not meant for me.

I only tried on one account, gonna try my other real quick. It's worth the gamble.

Valentus

4% is still extremelly low. Is 1/3 of normal featured 3 star units. Gumi only did 1/3 good and i think they did that because theres was So much units in the banner

leehom

Only going to do three pulls on second account.

1. Fran, omg yes, what i always wanted.

2. Kain, holy smackeroo. I think I can TM farm an army of gungirs now.

3. Oooh tasty. Blue to gold crystal. Betcha it's a 4* turd. Yessss another penelo to add to the one I got a couple of hours ago. Amazing, cool, awesome, spectacular, cheez wiz!

CCIE

Banned
Wow, I currently have 48 Elixirs! And two human ones in Bartz! Just running C1 in the arena over and over and over again...

Dandte

Did 6 pulls since ff ix my fav entry in the series.

3* shantotto
3* Freya sweet
4* Freya...
3* Miyuki...who?
3* amarant sweet
3* shantotto

No shadow galuf rydia russel...something seems fishy

CCIE

Banned
Dandte - those are some pretty great pulls... Amarant has HP+30%, Shantotto MG+30%, and Miyuki has a sweet Katana for Chizuru if you have her
Congrats!

No more potion synthesis for me!!!! Got the trophy, and won't be synthesizing anything I don't need anymore. Now to work on the forging and ability synthesis as well as item usage, which will eat into the 2.5M I have save up

Dragner

4.60% on Zidane. FU gumi I had to spend 42 tickets to get 2 zidanes...give me back my tickets!!!. There was no logic behind waiting the rate could not be any better using logical thinking...oh well. Feelimg scammed right now.

Folstern

Half price pull: Kuja, not bad, not bad. Thought of quitting for pulling today. Used a summon ticket and got Galuf. I hate that old prick and regret sank in. Third pull was: Zidane. Perfect. i am done until FFT.

Valentus

4.60% on Zidane. FU gumi I had to spend 42 tickets to get 2 zidanes...give me back my tickets!!!. There was no logic behind waiting the rate could not be any better using logical thinking...oh well. Feelimg scammed right now.

I spend 40 to get one and now when i see that everyone on reddit was getting one did the daily pull for the lolz and get one Too.

Classic scamming gumi here

Sooooo

3* Shadow
3* Sabin
3* Fran
3* Kuja
3* Kain

So 3 new and one Banner

Not the worst and not the best

Guess its dailies from here on out

Did Reddit decide if there was a new place for rank exp?
https://exviuswiki.com/Best_places_to_farm
New listsing are:
Dwarves' Forge/Exploration
439 exp for 13 energy. 33.77 exp/energy
Vortex of Trials - Rebirth of the Intangir
700 exp for 20 energy. 35 exp/energy

The Intangir may be harder than a 2* esper (33.3) and the exploration map is pretty long (plus grenade encounters). So for me personally no change.

CCIE

Banned
Did a YOLO pull, just because why not... last pull until this banner is done. Kain... at least it isn't a complete trash unit. I now have three to farm for Gugnir, which should only take a little over two weeks.

Should I stop my current group and start working toward the spear? Bartz, Firion can both use it I think. May have to do so. Take out Shantotto for now, as well as Luna. Farm them some more down the road

So, maybe run Chiz, Bartz, and three Kains for now ...

Azuran

Banned
Sweet, I got Luna with my daily pull. Finally something useful for once.

Suck it Anzelm you piece of crap.

Edit: THE DREAM IS REAL

bOKCFJ9.jpg

I'm so glad I have no self control and decided to go for a couple more pulls.

Did a YOLO pull, just because why not... last pull until this banner is done. Kain... at least it isn't a complete trash unit. I now have three to farm for Gugnir, which should only take a little over two weeks.

Should I stop my current group and start working toward the spear? Bartz, Firion can both use it I think. May have to do so. Take out Shantotto for now, as well as Luna. Farm them some more down the road

So, maybe run Chiz, Bartz, and three Kains for now ...

What kind of progress are you seeing on average from your TM sessions CCIE?

Ive done 2 nights so far (so roughly 16 hours) and have about 3-4% average

So roughly 10% a week if I stayed on top of it... I really need an Android setup since i wont have access to my PC tonight argh!

Getting 5 copies of a trust unit to 16% seems like one of the best ways to go but then people be like... go for 5 copies of the trust! lol

Valentus

What kind of progress are you seeing on average from your TM sessions CCIE?

Ive done 2 nights so far (so roughly 16 hours) and have about 3-4% average

So roughly 10% a week if I stayed on top of it... I really need an Android setup since i wont have access to my PC tonight argh!

Getting 5 copies of a trust unit to 16% seems like one of the best ways to go but then people be like... go for 5 copies of the trust! lol

In my opinion:

TMs thats worth having múltiple copies with actual units: dual weild, excalibur, sakurafubuki, Maximilian, ribbon, mag+30, hp+30, Aegis shield, black cowl

Everything else (yes, that includes doublehanded) just go for one copy only with tm fusing process

CCIE

Banned
I only need 1 gugnir so I think I'm going to prioritize it. I don't need Barrage as badly since I should have Bartz #2 fully leveled by the end of the weekend. I usually do about 8 hours or so a day of TMR, and have been getting somewhere around 2%.. It would be more, but I'm trying to get my Espers to 2* status, then I will settle in to do nothing but TMR between world patches and events.

So, new plan. Working on mastery to pair with DH. And the spear for one of my other attackers. Then I will go back to farming Barrage, Ribbon, and MG+30%, along with another DH (Don't have DW, so will have to make do).

I'm just focusing on DH as opposed to DW, because Zidane hasn't loved me so far.

So new TMR team is
Kain (x3)
Bartz
Chizuru

Did a my daily and 2 YOLO pulls with the tix....

Anzelm
Maria
......My first Rainbow Crystal!!!!!......Lenna :( already have mine maxxed. Oh well at least it will help TM farming her go faster.

Azuran

Banned
Let's see, my new TM farming team is going to be:

Luna
Zidane
Kain
Kain
Bartz or Chizuru

So Blade Mastery is better than Doublehand right? I assume it works perfectly for anyone that can use Sakurafubuki (someday I'll get Miyuki :/)

Valentus

Let's see, my new TM farming team is going to be:

Luna
Zidane
Kain
Kain
Bartz or Chizuru

So Blade Mastery is better than Doublehand right? I assume it works perfectly for anyone that can use Sakurafubuki (someday I'll get Miyuki :/)

Both stack.

In fact a cgizuru with a Blade mastery, doublehanded and sakurafubuki will be a Monster.

Drop the luna. You already have one barrage user

scarlet

I'm not really sure about my TM team.

Current one:

Luna
Luna
Chizu
Celes
Shantotto

Not even sure about barrage, cuz there's no other physical attacker in my team than Chizu. It's more like investment, but not sure if it's useful in next meta

Kinda wanna do Lenna 1st cuz I have 4 of her and it will be faster.

What to do...

Azuran

Banned
Both stack.

In fact a cgizuru with a Blade mastery, doublehanded and sakurafubuki will be a Monster.

Drop the luna. You already have one barrage user

Sounds good. Looks like I'm going to have to delay the dream of Garland/Firion barraging stuff to death for a later time.

Dragner

My Cecil is now at 40% TM champion so far. At this rate it will take slightly over 2 weeks to master all my current TMs (except slacker Zidane).

After that new batch. Black cowl, excalibur 2, barrage, ultima and idk the other. To make the ultimate Firion.

My Cecil is now at 40% TM champion so far. At this rate it will take slightly over 2 weeks to master all my current TMs (except slacker Zidane).

After that new batch. Black cowl, excalibur 2, barrage, ultima and idk the other. To make the ultimate Firion.

So jelly

Wish I had set up Nox a long time ago. Hopefully i can hit my 10% or higher a week targets with nighttime runs

I just need to find some type of Native android solution to run on my phone

Any suggestions?

ExVicis

Finally got a fun pull to share from the half-price one. I start the pull after reading in here everyone's sad 5 pulls so I expectied nothing. But down comes a gold crystal and out comes Golbez! I'm getting all my Final Fantasy IV favorites at this rate! I expected crap and was pleasantly surprised. More so since the last two golds I got were crap

c-murph

6 pulls today looking for Garnet... (Used 5 tickets and Daily)

1. Russell
  2. Clyne
  3. Freya
  4. Edgar
  5. Fran
  6. Amarant
Nadda. On the plus side my only double was Fran.

creid

Uhhhhh so after everyone crushed Intangir yesterday I thought I'd have an easy time. Cheer, Full Break, store + barrage, nonpareil + barrage only did like 40% damage, and I was dead in a few turns. What does everyone have equipped on their Chizuru that makes them so much stronger than my 229 263 ATK Chizuru? Does 2* Ifrit make a big difference?

Maledict

The new exploration, Miranda Coast, definitely seems like the bets place to farm Ice Megacrysts. No annoying mobs at all, a straight line from from start to finish and what seems like a very high drop rate. Admittedly I've only run it twice, but I got 1 on the first run and 4 on the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom