• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled my first rainbow! ..and it's Kuja.

Should I keep him? From the stats, it looks like he's kinda a hybrid with balanced atk & mag. His magic is also very limited.

Valentus

Pulled my first rainbow! ..and it's Kuja.

Should I keep him? From the stats, it looks like he's kinda a hybrid with balanced atk & mag. His magic is also very limited.

its trash. You shouldnt sell it because EVENTUALLY will get a 6star upgrade along zidane and garnet.

If you dont have a better mage right now, his thundaga is respectable.

Lyrian

its trash. You shouldnt sell it because EVENTUALLY will get a 6star upgrade along zidane and garnet.

Yeah.... Kuja has a ton of potential, but his base skillset is borderline awful. Tellah outclasses him rather badly.

That said, as Valentus aludes to in his post, because he is a main antagonist of a FF game, Kuja should eventually someday gain a 6* form (which hopefully gives him a more useful skill set to work with).

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS PLEBIAN, KUJA IS BAE

Yeah he's kinda shit until, maybe, he gets a 6*. Like Valen said, just hang onto him.

Yeah.... Kuja has a ton of potential, but his base skillset is borderline awful. Tellah outclasses him rather badly.

That said, as Valentus aludes to in his post, because he is a main antagonist of a FF game, Kuja should eventually someday gain a 6* form (which hopefully gives him a more useful skill set to work with).

Borderline?

He can cast gravity, thundaga, and tie his shoes. That's about it. Its not magic its tragic.

Celegus

Oh man, that feeling when you realize you had the wrong party on macro TM farming. Not only that, but it was a party with Rain and Laswell in it...

Lyrian

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS PLEBIAN, KUJA IS BAE

Yeah he's kinda shit until, maybe, he gets a 6*. Like Valen said, just hang onto him.

Borderline?

He can cast gravity, thundaga, and tie his shoes. That's about it. Its not magic its tragic.

He looks good though and gets awarded points for that. 6* form should be rather transcendent in scope.

Tried my hand at Intangir. ROFLMAO? It is true. Vann just breaks the entire encounter. Kinda sad when you can sit there and face tank an uber-death move. Gumi screwed the pooch on this one.

Lasswell and Tellah were just sitting there playing Parcheesi, while Artemios and Kefka duo'd the beast in 3 rounds. Lenna's Curaja heal after the second round was irrelevant to the ending of the battle.

Does anyone know if there is in fact a NOX app for mac or if its windows only. I see sites that say there is but...idk. HALP, Andy is annoying the fuck out of me.

He looks good though and gets awarded points for that. 6* form should be rather transcendent in scope.

What would be awesome would be if his 6* Form was Trance Kuja. Same with Kefka's 6* Being his
God
form.

scarlet

Does anyone know if there is in fact a NOX app for mac or if its windows only. I see sites that say there is but...idk. HALP, Andy is annoying the fuck out of me.

What would be awesome would be if his 6* Form was Trance Kuja. Same with Kefka's 6* Being his
God
form.

Yeah, Andy performance is alright if you can check it like every 15 minutes. But if you leave it to sleep, it does nothing.

I wish I have a windows.

My TM farming progress is kinda slow.

Yeah, Andy performance is alright if you can check it like every 15 minutes. But if you leave it to sleep, it does nothing.

I wish I have a windows.

My TM farming progress is kinda slow.

I realized that whilst it does work, the program itself is just dragging and actually crashed my mac last night. Currently looking for alternatives.

Broseybrose

Opened up 10 friend slots, realized I had people on there who hadnt played in weeks. Sorry if you tried to add me and got a full message.

I play every day. Right now my companion is a 4* Locke. 350,186,594

Shout out to Academic and Xion!

Lyrian

Opened up 10 friend slots, realized I had people on there who hadnt played in weeks. Sorry if you tried to add me and got a full message.

I play every day. Right now my companion is a 4* Locke. 350,186,594

Shout out to Academic and Xion!

Punted a random and sent an invite. Sorry, whoever that was.

Question about friends list. I have this weird friend on my list, Cristo is the name, Rank 6, has Galuf lvl 17 as his unit. Thing is, Im pretty sure I added this dude when the game started, yet I cant remove him. Not on my list at all. Anybody have a similar situation?

counted my friends list. i have 53/53 not including Cristos Galuf that keeps coming back. Sooooo no harm?

Lol you don't need a single physical attacker to crush the Trial boss. If you have a strong team, you have a strong team. I brought a Kefka friend along just to see if magic could wreck it before Meteor could me and despite the two kefkas being the only two that attacked in the first round, he never got an attack in. Magic FTW!

While this sword would be pretty nice for ExDeath after reading the description, I ended up putting it on Vaan because the only time Ex does physical attacks is when he auto attacks trash mobs. With the Enhancer Sword, Vaan is now back to my strongest physical attacker and is up in the 300's so that's good. He needed an upgrade :)

If the objective is only megacrysts, then no.

Westersand can be completed in 2-3 minutes trivially. Forge requires some backtracking and other pain in the assery to complete plus dealing with bombs.

On the other hand, Forge pays equivalent-ish rank xp to farming 2* espers per energy. If you can allot a few more minutes per run, then running Forge can be more effective in Westersand in that regard.

!!!!
Damn, figured as much. Thanks.
PSA: The pain in the ass 15 gloom spider quest can be completed trivially, because the gloom spiders are currently in the event exploration dungeon. 10 spiders spawn per run, so the quest can be completed in only 2 runs.

!!!!

All new Dirnado quests down!

50 trophies down, domination ring recipe acquired (someday in the future, lol). Thanks for the free 500 lapis!
Good looking out. Still haven't made it to the town yet but I did use that 20 NRG for the trial boss.

Shouta

Got Y'shtola and beat Gilgamesh for the first time, woo. Now I need to beat him with 5 or fewer people to get that 30% attack ability. =(

hitmon

I just made my first attempt against frost dragon in the S-5 Colosseum Battle, but got wiped badly. Most of my damage dealers are mages and I have no good tank.

I think my best team is currently:

5* Exdeath (max lvl with mag 235 and cura)
5* Fina (max lvl healer)
5* Artemios (Max lvl with 242 attack and barrage)
5* Kefka (max lvl)
4* Kain (max lvl)

I also have a 5* Celes, but not sure if I should switch her out with anyone.

Any advice on items, skills, magic, or abilities I should attempt to get to improve this team or do I need another physical damage character or tank?

Aurizen

Energy.

And are they all level 80?

only Rain and Lasswell are on 80. I'm working on the others now and when the cactur even shows I'll take advantage of it! But once they're maxed out what should my strategy be? I still haven't beat Gor-Chimera yet.

CCIE

Banned
Chilly, if you hate Andy, you can use the script with Bluestacks as well. Also, if you have a VM set up, you can run Nox in that.

You could also use boot camp to double boot your Mac so it has a native Windows boot image for Nox. A lot of gamers do that. I can't because it is against company policy, and my laptop will be flagged for that

leehom

Who thought it was a good idea to release a new island with only like 5 new mission areas?
An excellent idea. Some people like to take their time to enjoy the game. 😬

And some of us need more time to get some luck with pulls.

chrono01

Who thought it was a good idea to release a new island with only like 5 new mission areas?
I was surprised to see so little, but honestly, I have so much farming to do (for Hero's Rings, leveling my Espers, etc.), I can't say I mind a whole lot. I do feel bad for those that have all of that done though.

Rixa

An excellent idea. Some people like to take their time to enjoy the game. ��

And some of us need more time to get some luck with pulls.

I was surprised to see so little, but honestly, I have so much farming to do (for Hero's Rings, leveling my Espers, etc.), I can't say I mind a whole lot. I do feel bad for those that have all of that done though.

Brilliant idea. Expect more compensation incoming for maintenance delays.

And yeah I still need to get Ramuh and finish 4th Island Exploration zones and got ton of quests to do, most urgent prolly is that Spider quest to grab & then to Return to Ass area. Espers need levels too (PFE) and then I need more Hero's Rings (6 atm).

You can always do 40-50 days TM non stop so you know these shorter releases are good :p

Rixa

I wish I knew this earlier before I blew five nrg bottles on it farming that entrance on Dirandoo.

About quests:

Do them when you have free time & free nrg. There really is no rush to do them asap and blew extra nrg.

Especially when the Cactuars start today (going to blow all my reserve nrg (11 bottles + compensation).

leehom

Especially when the Cactuars start today (going to blow all my reserve nrg (11 bottles + compensation).
Well buddy, I don't have anyone worthy of leveling up. Unless kain and shadow count?

Maybe the moon will align with the stars and the ley lines in ten minutes and I'll get a worthy pull.

Rixa

Well buddy, I don't have anyone worthy of leveling up. Unless kain and shadow count?

Maybe the moon will align with the stars and the ley lines in ten minutes and I'll get a worthy pull.

Are you sure you wont summon anything in future? Obviously Iam hoarding most of the Jumbo Cactuars to inventory to later use (prolly to use when there is "Amazing success event").

I have 120 unit slots and of those almost 80 empty unit slots, they will be full of Jumbo Cactuars and rest the Cactuars I get will be used to level my not so used units.

scarlet

Bedile-3.png

Shadow-3.png

Lani-3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom