• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did my half price pull....

Officially joined the Zidane club. Heeeeeeeeeck yeah!!!!!

DAYYYUMM

Grats

Also holy Shit at Kefka and Terra getting 6 Star.... but...

What about the rest of the cast?

Can I please get Setzer, Gau, Umaro, Relm, Strago and Gogo

Also bump up the rest of them to 5 star.

Razmos

It is done! Add me, I have 16 free friend slots
fsKdlGv.png
(Haven't got Barrage for him yet but his attack is pretty high and he has Mug)

Valentus

Is it just announce, so no further info?

I hope both Terra and Kefka will be stronger than 6* Exdeath since somehow I never pull him.

The ffvi event will introduce setzer and gau to the party Too.

And in Japan from next batch gold and Rainbow crystals will only give you base 4 and 5 star units

scarlet

Uhhhhh so after everyone crushed Intangir yesterday I thought I'd have an easy time. Cheer, Full Break, store + barrage, nonpareil + barrage only did like 40% damage, and I was dead in a few turns. What does everyone have equipped on their Chizuru that makes them so much stronger than my 229 ATK Chizuru? Does 2* Ifrit make a big difference?

229? It's kinda low for Chizuru. The standard around my friend list is 300+. Do you have murasame from white dragon?

Yes Ifrit 2* has beast killer that deal more damage to Intangir.

And in Japan from next batch gold and Rainbow crystals will only give you base 4 and 5 star units

That's good. No more 4* Penelo and stuff

Well thats that

This game has got me by the balls for the forseeable future

Must have Setzer and Gau as well

Hoping I get Edgar and Celes soon

If we get a Celes solo banner.....

I got the new Weber Smokey Mountain fired up smoking a 7lb Boston butt and sausage, cold beer in the cooler, my dog chilling with me on the porch, and Nox running on the PC TM farming. Today is going to be a good Friday for me.

Good luck in all of your FF BE adventures today folks!

wilstreak

so, combined with end year event that goes something like "spend 10K lapis to get 3 rainbow crystal" is the only real chance to get Lightning, Tidus, and others

I hope both of those will come to GL soon.

For those who want to see Setzer and Gau

04265300014175796703909_Brave-Exvius_05.jpg

Old image from some beta of the game but the sprite work has been done for a long time and I expect these sprites to be mostly the same

Celegus

Megatons! Hopefully we get that in global before too long, but man oh man i hope Setzer is decent. I really need to pull a Terra/Kefka/Celes already too!

H3xum

After understanding what this means, I am officially not spending any Lapis until we get that update. Holy shit that is gigantic!

creid

229? It's kinda low for Chizuru. The standard around my friend list is 300+. Do you have murasame from white dragon?

Yes Ifrit 2* has beast killer that deal more damage to Intangir.
Oops, it's 263, not 229. And yeah, I have Murasame equipped. I can't figure out where everyone on my FL gets the other 40+ atk from.

edit: also just noticed my lv80 5* Bartz has only 146 attack with Ogrekiller equipped.

Dragner

After understanding what this means, I am officially not spending any Lapis until we get that update. Holy shit that is gigantic!

Yeah now the colour will match the base rarity not the rarity a unit can achieve. Thats Huge. If you fail to get a featured 5* you will still get a consolation prize like Tidus,Orlandu,Luneth,Lightning...pretty big.

Yeah now the colour will match the base rarity not the rarity a unit can achieve. Thats Huge. If you fail to get a featured 5* you will still get a consolation prize like Tidus,Orlandu,Luneth,Lightning...pretty big.

Yeah this makes the damn 10+1 pulls AMAZING

Holy shit cant wait for JP pull videos after the update

Won't they probably reduce the drop rate for gold & rainbow crystals though? This seems like a big buff otherwise.

10+1 guarantees at least one gold so

And I cant imagine lowering rainbow rates any further. This just prevents getting 3 star bases on rare pulls which is awesome

Also means youll always have to awaken base e units though lol

Mipcgamer

WOW great day today :D

Made 5 pulls (1/2 and 4 tickets from today's gift), got:

Sabin, shantotto (I have 5 now), Krile (have 4), ROSELIA and ZIDANE.

Now I'm really done until Light or something like that.

Also *6 Kefka YES, I have 2 of those. I'm happy and glad many of you are also :)

Valentus

Im a bit bummed that that Edgar/Sabin/Shadow arent getting a 5 Star

Plus Locke/Celes should be 6 Star guys COME ON

if the FFVI event goes like FFII event, i suspect we will get something like this:

OP Terra: 5-6
Terra: 3-6
Kefka: 3-6
Setzer: 4-6
Gau: 3-5
Celes: 3-6 (upgrade)
Edgar: 3-5 (upgrade)
Locke: 3-5
Sabin: 3-4
Shadow: 3-4
LOL Terra: 3-4

I understand this that a rainbow crystal can also give you a base 4star in his/her 5star evolution. So a rainbow crystal can also give you a garnet or a agrias. It cant be THAT easy.

if the FFVI event goes like FFII event, i suspect we will get something like this:

So Esper Terra will be as difficult to pull as The Emperor >.<

I understand this that a rainbow crystal can also give you a base 4star in his/her 5star evolution. So a rainbow crystal can also give you a garnet or a agrias. It cant be THAT easy.

Can someone translate

What i read was rainbows are going to be base 5 star only

Dragner

Idk thats what I read on reddit. I suppose we will have to wait to next week to be sure.

Edit: Also new option to use 10 tickets for the 10+1 pulls with guarantee 4*. Much needed QoL upgrade.

Lyrian

The new exploration, Miranda Coast, definitely seems like the bets place to farm Ice Megacrysts. No annoying mobs at all, a straight line from from start to finish and what seems like a very high drop rate. Admittedly I've only run it twice, but I got 1 on the first run and 4 on the second.

Gave it a few runs to burn energy before bed last night.

It is a nice place to quickly dump energy as the nodes are almost completely in a straight line from start to finish, making speed runs rather convenient. Good rank xp as well @ 31-32ish per energy.

Ice Megas are YMMV. The zone (from my experiences) seems to drop more megacrysts than previous zones, perhaps because it is a fourth island exploration.

**but**

Three different megacrysts are competing on the node drop tables - Wind, Water, and Ice. Not only do you need to roll a megacryst drop on the node, but you also need to roll an ice mega as well. When RNGesus blesses you, a run feels like a PF megacite run. On the other hand, most of the time, you won't get that.

I'm sure it all balances out in the long run to relatively decent in the long run though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom