• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehom

Game crashed on both accounts when I did the half summon pull. Luckily I still got my awesome new units, galuf and panelo.

Very generous of Gumi! Love the rewards. Almost offsets the pain of continuously turdy pulls.

Valentus

6 million download celebration: 5 ticket and 100 lapi daily for a month (3000 lapi total).

Im not gonna fall gimu, that tickets and lapi are going for tactics event.

scarlet

6 million download celebration: 5 ticket and 100 lapi daily for a month (3000 lapi total).

Im not gonna fall gimu, that tickets and lapi are going for tactics event.

5 tickets every day for a month? or only 5 for a month?

What about the other daily lapis event?

Can't check, doing quest

Maledict

That's basically two months where we've had 100 lapis a day free. Nice.

The five summon tickets are given out today it seems, along with some prions / ethers / tents.

More free tickets to use off banner.

Pls gumi no more trash units in banner.

The other event ends at the end of the month. We have a few days where we can earn a daily pull (save your lapis).

Valentus

What about the other daily lapis event? The one with NRG. Is it over?

the 100k facebook friends celebrations ends 08/31, and this event says starts right now 08/26, so, unless theres some typo here, between 08/26 and 08/31 we are getting 200 lapi, and from then to 09/30 100 lapi

Malakhov

Banned
Pulled Kefka with half daily on second account, pretty nice, have gotten Firion, exdeath and Kefka out of daily's on that account and Zidane and Bartz on my main account.

Pulled the trigger on the second account and used the 5 tickets already since I need help in the physical damage game but pulled crap only. Keeping the 5 tickets for a good banner on my main as I dont really need to upgrade any of my characters for now.

Maledict

the 100k facebook friends celebrations ends 08/31, and this event says starts right now 08/26, so, unless theres some typo here, between 08/26 and 08/31 we are getting 200 lapi, and from then to 09/30 100 lapi

Can confirm I got 200 free lapis today, 100 from both events.

Can also confirm cactuar dunes sucks, with 10 runs netting me only one bonus giant cactuar. Damn you RNG!

scarlet

Can confirm I got 200 free lapis today, 100 from both events.

A7s1MxM.gif

And I'm saving all my tickets and lapis for future banners.

Valentus

okay, in reddit im reading a flood of zidane pulls in the new banner.

Just for the lolz, i did the 250 pull.... Zidane

WHAT THE FUCK.

That doesnt mean anything. Wait for the early summon poll result to see how the rates are.

leehom

okay, in reddit im reading a flood of zidane pulls in the new banner.

Just for the lolz, i did the 250 pull.... Zidane

WHAT THE FUCK.

That doesnt mean anything. Wait for the early summon poll result to see how the rates are.

You're horrible. Used a ticket and pulled another galuf.

leehom

Daily half price pull yesterday: 4* Lani
Daily half price pull today: 3* Lani

I thought this could not get any worse.

Better than me. I half summon a galuf, used a ticket another galuf. Tried a second ticket and pulled a clyne. Kinda weird on the clyne pull. It hesitated like it was going to give me someone good, but the animation twitched and decided to give me trash.

BUT I TOLD YOU TO WAIT, I CAN TAKE RISK BECAUSE I AM A WHALE
How about giving me some of your luck or lapis :D

Yogg

I just used the 5 celebration tickets on the normal rare banner (not the boosted banner):
Amarant
Russel
Krile
Anzelm
Penelo

And the 250 pull:
Anzelm

Oh well.

wilstreak

Game crashed on both accounts when I did the half summon pull. Luckily I still got my awesome new units, galuf and panelo.

Very generous of Gumi! Love the rewards. Almost offsets the pain of continuously turdy pulls.

wow i thought it only happens to me.
suck to be you though, what a poor unit

meanwhile i got Rydia. LOL

Xion86

Dammit, ran out of material space overnight.

On the plus side, I've got my first Hero's Ring being crafted! :D

I think I'm going to ignore the Cactuar event for the first time and try farm for more rings.

scarlet

Only once I got 2 Gigantuars in a single run. Good God. It feels like I'm wasting my NRG.

And finally got 500 lapis from quest trophy.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
So I did a daily pull.

It gave me Chizzy Chan.

Yesterday was WoL.

I'm pretty sure you're all sending me your luck like this.

hqdefault.jpg

leehom

I think I'm going to save up my tickets from now on. Burned all five and only redeemable character is lenna, but I already have two of her.

Gonna stick to daily half priced summons for my pulling fix.

Celegus

Zidane 4.6%? That's way higher than last week, isn't it? Obviously more results would be better and it could still be RNG, but that seems pretty odd unless they did change his rate.

CCIE

Banned
Where is the gloom spider quest? I'm burning energy on the cactuar event to level up Bartz #2 to max - he's at L60 right now and climbing, but I want to make sure I get that quest unlocked in time to do it the easy way in the Abyss before it ends.

Gumi is being generous with Lapis right now - if I had to guess, it is so they can see if people will pull off the new banner or not. I'm not falling for it - just hoarding them for a new banner.

And only daily pulls from now on for me, though I've pulled nothing but shit for now on those

Valentus - you did seven hundred pulls?

Valentus

Could be RNG, but if this is the tendency, it looks like gumi toned down Vivi and lani's 25% to 12,5%

Where is the gloom spider quest? I'm burning energy on the cactuar event to level up Bartz #2 to max - he's at L60 right now and climbing, but I want to make sure I get that quest unlocked in time to do it the easy way in the Abyss before it ends.

Gumi is being generous with Lapis right now - if I had to guess, it is so they can see if people will pull off the new banner or not. I'm not falling for it - just hoarding them for a new banner.

And only daily pulls from now on for me, though I've pulled nothing but shit for now on those

Valentus - you did seven hundred pulls?

Reddit record the pulls of all people with a google datasheet. Thats why we could calculate the rates (which result to be so accurate), so far, with 700 hundres entries, the results are those.

Edit: 1000 pulls and the results are the same. Yep, those are the rates from this banner.

Started Nox farming last night, but my Nox crashed around 1:45 it looks like. Still got a few up about 0.3%.

Daily pulled was Clyne. I'm done with them and gonna hoard lapis now for a new banner that has a great physical damage player. Gotta get rid of my Lasswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom