• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I have some rethinking to do with my new units

Definitely going to work on a full mage team for Element chain burning

I really want to try it out and see how high I can chain

I have Kuja, Terra, Golbez x2, CoD, Kefka, Shantotto, Vivi in my Mage pool

hmmmm

Should be fun to experiment with

Ok guys

Whats the most effective way to get Cecil's Sentinel to proc

I hear he can do other actions outside of Guarding and still have it work

I also hear the proc rate is rather low regardless

Yesssssss. Great love shown here for the coolest character in ff6.

Meh, Locke doesn't deserve a 6*. But Celes 6* needs to happen.

Duuuuuddddee

Locke is so cool though and Ive loved using him up to this point

Gonna have to replace him with Cecil though :/

He has a permanent place on my Story/Farming teams

Shouta

Ok guys

When he gets to 6 star, his Cover procs like 75% of the time. lol

Dragner

Gilgamesh himself doesn't resist status debuffs. He just happens to override them with his own buffs from time to time. A lot of other bosses will resist some aspects of it though. They also introduce debuffs that are stronger than Full Break.

Interesting. Maybe what I saw was people overriding his buffs with debuffs. Other than that looked superchallenging. Even with a whale team he could melt Luneth to dust in one turn. Arise seemed needed. But all I watched were 5 man challenge tho.

Pbae

Wow, since Zidane was dropping like hotcakes for y'all, I decided to do the daily 1/2 pull and got a...

Russell...

Ok, things like that happen. Let's do one more pull with a ticket...

Luna...

Ok, one more...

Luna...

...there's no way THREE of the same unit would drop in a row...

Kuja...DAMMIT!!!!

I was right, but I need to walk away now.

Wow, since Zidane was dropping like hotcakes for y'all, I decided to do the daily 1/2 pull and got a...

Russell...

Ok, things like that happen. Let's do one more pull with a ticket...

Luna...

Ok, one more...

Luna...

...there's no way THREE of the same unit would drop in a row...

Kuja...DAMMIT!!!!

I was right, but I need to walk away now.

Well Barrage TM and Kuja isnt ALL bad right?

Any tips on how to beat Intangir with my team once they're maxed out? (Rain, Lasswell, Tellah, Lenna, Vaan)

Oh man you are golden

Just pick a crazy Chizuru friend and go to town

Full Break Then Focus with Vaan Then attack

Max damage output everyone else. Have Lenna Cheer first turn then Curaja as needed to offset Meteor

Should be dead in 2-3 rounds.

Pbae

Any tips on how to beat Intangir with my team once they're maxed out? (Rain, Lasswell, Tellah, Lenna, Vaan)

Use Full Break with Vaan, Cheer with Lenna, and I would replace Tellah with a physical DPS unit unless you like meteors shoved down your throat (unless you brought him for raise).

Use Full Break with Vaan, Cheer with Lenna, and I would replace Tellah with a physical DPS unit unless you like meteors shoved down your throat (unless you brought him for raise).

Hes going to have to be able to eat 1-2 meteors regardless

Just have Tellah attack until Intangir hits 50% hp. Then go all out cuz you are going to eat a Meteor every round after that unless you have Lennas Limit up

desverger

Ok guys

As long as he doesn't do an offensive action, he can proc Sentinel. Offensive action is for example a basic attack. You can cast Cura and still proc Sentinel.

Aurizen

Oh man you are golden

Just pick a crazy Chizuru friend and go to town

Full Break Then Focus with Vaan Then attack

Max damage output everyone else. Have Lenna Cheer first turn then Curaja as needed to offset Meteor

Should be dead in 2-3 rounds.

Thanks I'll try it!! Won't Curaja make him do meteor? when he does it most of my party dies.

I would get a better unit to replace Tellah but doing pulls give me a lot of magic users.

Pejo

Boo, so it looks like Esper Terra is a separate 5* base unit, not a transformation move of current Tera.

Of course.

Still looking forward to seeing Kuja And Zidane's 6* forms, if they ever come.

Boo, so it looks like Esper Terra is a separate 5* base unit, not a transformation move of current Tera.

Of course.

Still looking forward to seeing Kuja And Zidane's 6* forms, if they ever come.

Now hold on

Esper Terra is a New unit but she is permanent

I saw talk that the 6 Start Terra can transform into an Esper Terra Mode as well

http://altema.jp/ffbe/niconicojyouhou-15072

Says it right here.

Normal Terra can transform into her Esper form. There is also a new Unit that is permanently in Esper form and is Base 5

Pbae

Now hold on

Esper Terra is a New unit but she is permanent

I saw talk that the 6 Start Terra can transform into an Esper Terra Mode as well

Watch them release a 5* base character that has a TM for Esper Mode which Terra, Zidane, and Kuja will need to activate. LOL

Maledict

Gave it a few runs to burn energy before bed last night.

It is a nice place to quickly dump energy as the nodes are almost completely in a straight line from start to finish, making speed runs rather convenient. Good rank xp as well @ 31-32ish per energy.

Ice Megas are YMMV. The zone (from my experiences) seems to drop more megacrysts than previous zones, perhaps because it is a fourth island exploration.

**but**

Three different megacrysts are competing on the node drop tables - Wind, Water, and Ice. Not only do you need to roll a megacryst drop on the node, but you also need to roll an ice mega as well. When RNGesus blesses you, a run feels like a PF megacite run. On the other hand, most of the time, you won't get that.

I'm sure it all balances out in the long run to relatively decent in the long run though.

I've run it a few more times, and am convinced Ice Megacrysts have a higher chance on the drop table or something. I've yet to have a run where I didn't get at least one, and numerous times have gotten 2 or more. It's absolutely a better energy investment than Wolfgang or Kolobos Marsh for me, plus it's easier to run.

Only downside is it gives blue magicite, and no-one really uses siren, but apart form that it's sped up my farming for hero rings considerably.

I've run it a few more times, and am convinced Ice Megacrysts have a higher chance on the drop table or something. I've yet to have a run where I didn't get at least one, and numerous times have gotten 2 or more. It's absolutely a better energy investment than Wolfgang or Kolobos Marsh for me, plus it's easier to run.

Only downside is it gives blue magicite, and no-one really uses siren, but apart form that it's sped up my farming for hero rings considerably.

I farmed my Ice in Kolobos Marsh which also has 3 potential mega drops and had no issues so Im not surprised

Rootbeer

Banned
Did two pulls this morning... amazingly BOTH were yellow. First was innate yellow, 2nd was blue that turned yellow.

Got 4* Maria and 4* Tellah o_O

Well, I'm okay with Tellah though I don't think I'll use him much.

Zafir

Nice to see Kefka getting 6*. My Team will only get better!
When it finally makes it over to Global...

Going to save the tickets from the promotion. The banner still seems pretty eh.

Valentus

After i got ultima i drew 2 more terras.... i sold em HAHAHAHAHAH (really... i sold em... why do i need another ultima -.-)

After 1639 summons:

Garnet 2.01%
Freya 3.29%
Zidane 3.66%
Kuja 2.99%
Amarant 3.11%
Lani 5.74%
Vivi 7.38%
Off-banner 71.81%

So gumi doubled the rates reducing vivi and lani drop rate.

Well after my 11 pull this morning I said screw it I am gonna use 3 tickets and then shut it down until the next banner.

Galuf :(
Garland :))))

ZIDANE!!!!! YAY!

Dragner

If hypothetically I had two bartz and two Chizuru, should I slot three different characters or two of one and then one of the other two... I know they are ridiculously good...

2 Chizuru and 1 Bartz if you want 3. After 6 stars thing doesnt change, 2 Bartz are redundant.

In other news...

CS9jiQL.png

day 7, good week.

Shouta

So is the idea that at 6* Cecil replaces my healer?

Then you just roll DPS for the other 4?

Cecil replaces your healer for all except the hard fights. He's usually more than enough to keep everyone alive during story and the like.

Should be a bit less than 2 months after Lightning, but then again Gumi is releasing units in Global faster than the Japanese version, wouldn't be surprised to see the FF3 event late October.

They dont really need to rush IMHO

I mean fuck I have a lot of trusts and leveling and esper grinding left to do!

2 Chizuru and 1 Bartz if you want 3. After 6 stars thing doesnt change, 2 Bartz are redundant.

In other news...

CS9jiQL.png

day 7, good week.

How often are you running macros?!

So is the idea that at 6* Cecil replaces my healer?

Then you just roll DPS for the other 4?

6* Cecil will not REPLACE a dedicated healer (Refia, Lenna etc) for hardcore content, but his utility as a buffer and healer make him an amazing backup.

He is THE tank. ^^

Valonquar

Miyuki still eludes me, but I got a second Cecil and Leo. Apparently I will not be finished with TM grinding for the remainder of the year.

Kouriozan

Kongbakpao makes me laugh, he whale a bit and still didn't get a Chizuru, meanwhile I'm F2P and got 2. Watching his video, he get pretty bad pull overall too.
RNG Goddess is cruel, indeed.
I'm totally not getting Refia though, exactly when I'll start whaling

Also with the new summoning change coming to Japan, I'm definitely keeping all those precious precious 4* tickets we'll get in the future.

Miyuki still eludes me, but I got a second Cecil and Leo. Apparently I will not be finished with TM grinding for the remainder of the year.

My goal is at least 5 nights a week for roughly 10 hour sessions

Should get me 10% per character per week on average I hope.

So 5 Trusts every 10 weeks I guess?

ugh... I hope my guys streak hard and I can put in extra sessions. If I can cut it down to 6-8 weeks that would be better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom