• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went against my rule and did an 11 pull got a 2nd Charlotte and a Ludmille...yeah I'm good on this banner I can wait until the drop rate change that Japan has to chase Unicorns.

kswiston

27 pulls

Not a single banner unit or worthwhile unit.

I'm taking a break.

That seems like anti-luck

I don't think I am going to bother chasing Lightning. Never worked out very well for me when I was trying to get WoL, and I got a number of decent units already.

I won't be able to help myself when the FFT banner debuts though...

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
zP8ZGwA.png

One Ludmille ... one Charlotte ... 2800 lapis left.

RedZaraki

Banned
Was thinking of doing an 11 pull, but decided to do my daily first.

Pulled Ludmille.

I think......I'm just gonna do dailies during this banner and that's it. MAYBE do an 11 pull on the very last day......but maybe not.

Really what I want is:
- Cecil
- Garland
- Fencer
- Maybe another Zidane

Was thinking of doing an 11 pull, but decided to do my daily first.

Pulled Ludmille.

I think......I'm just gonna do dailies during this banner and that's it. MAYBE do an 11 pull on the very last day......but maybe not.

Really what I want is:
- Cecil
- Garland
- Fencer
- Maybe another Zidane

Isn't Fencer gone now? Thought those 3 were limited to just that Crystal Defender or whatever banner.

Pbae

Oh God, I don't know what to do!!!

Do I do a tenner and feel disappointed or just stay the course?

What's the estimated wait time from this banner and the FFT one? Do you think it will be possible to save up for another 10 pull?

Also, congrats to everyone who got the units that they wanted, and It's nice to hear someone got the elusive lightning, but going by the other ten pulls in this thread I am so worried.

scarlet

I have three 4* Charlotte. And two 3*

I can run a team full of Charlotte now. But only has Chizu as my melee.

Jesus no melee at all! But got miyuki now. Few tickets left.

Azuran

Banned
2 Ludmilles with my daily pull and ticket.

Looks like my mage and healers are set for life. I'm going to hold on pulling until the very last day and that's only if I feel like it's worth it (probably not now that I got who I wanted). Daily pull is pretty damn great sometimes.

Malakhov

Banned
In the excitement I used my 10 tickets and my daily pull:

ludmille x 2 (yay!)
Zidane (yay!)
Tellah (already had him...)
Vivi (booh)
Rydia (booh)
Charlotte 4 stars (yay! Even though already have a tank)
Russell (booooooh)
Shantotto (another 30 mag, yay!)
Penelope (boooooh)
Krile (boooooh)

windfish

went for 10+1 , 5 tickets and the daily pull...

with the exeption of one rydia every unit I got was new :D
3 x charlotte, medius, xiao, the obligatory sabin, penelo and lani, last pull was exdeath Yay! I am actually okay with that! Just hope I ll get a few daily Ludmille for TM!

Lockon

I did 20 pulls with tickets and 10+1 pull...got 6 charlotte and 5 Ludmille AND

My 10+1 pull:

Lighting and Chizuru...Yes PLEASE THANK GOD FINALLY!!!!

If you want to add me, ID: 424,842,374

14 slots left

Azuran

Banned
I did 20 pulls with tickets and 10+1 pull...got 6 charlotte and 5 Ludmille AND

My 10+1 pull:

Lighting and Chizuru...Yes PLEASE THANK GOD FINALLY!!!!

If you want to add me, ID: 424,842,374

14 slots left

Yeah you officially won this. There's absolutely no way anything is beating this pull unless they also manage to land WoL and go 3 for 3.

How did I not get a SINGLE banner unit >.<

I warned you bro!

Did the daily half pull: yellow troll crystal: Vivi
Did 1 ticket: Troll raibow crystal: Locke
Did another ticket: Leo

Did the dumb because I just got paid, bought some lapis:
Rydia
Bedile (freaking seriously?)
Ludmille
4* Charlotte (yay)
3* Charlotte :|

Honestly, I was aiming more for Charlotte as a goal and would be happy if Lightning were pulled in the interim, so I'm cool with this. I'll just stick to daily and ticket pulls from now on during the banner.

Zafir

Man seeing more Lightnings just makes me want to use left over lapis/tickets.

From my experience though, I'm convinced everyone's lying and rainbow crystals just don't exist.

In the Farplane where the past 2 ones were, and it'll be the last one, all upcoming trials are going to be in the Vortex.

Okay, I feel stupid. I never went back there after beating Intangir because I thought it was just the same fight over and over. Never realized that it updated. So I still have to fight the Chimera thing and then I'll take on the Brachiosaur. Thanks for the tip!

Azuran

Banned
Man seeing more Lightnings just makes me want to use left over lapis/tickets.

From my experience though, I'm convinced everyone's lying and rainbow crystals just don't exist.

They do exists, the problem is that people waste them on crappy banner.

Look at me, I got this baby last time around when it could have been Lightning this round >_>

Zafir

They do exists, the problem is that people waste them on crappy banner.

Look at me, I got this baby last time around when it could have been Lightning this round >_>

Oh I mean it in the sense I've done probably 100 pulls odd playing since before the global launch and not seen a single rainbow crystal. :p

CCIE

Banned
Wow, a lot of Lightning's from the board... Don't forget to share out your ID's. I will be strong and not do any extra pulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom