• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackflag

Used all my saved tickets and lapis.

15,000 lapis and 11 tickets

On my 2nd 11 pull I got 2 5star crystals...never even seen 1 before...surely I got it.....kuja.....Golbez. Fml

I did get Cecil though so now I have all of the good units except lightning.

Razmos

Time to do some pulling... CCIE please don't kill me. Don't read the spoiler units.

Daily 1/2 pull - Rydia
Tickets:
Rainbow Crystal into L
udmille :)
Vivi
Shantotto
Charlotte
Amarant
Charlotte
Lani
Vivi
Rainbow Crystal into Edgar
Fran
Sabin
Shantotto
Penelo
Rainbow Crystal into Edgar
Clyne
Rainbow Crystal into Penelo
Gilbert
Zidane
Charlotte
Charlotte
Lenna
Luna
Ludmille
Rydia

10+1:
Shadow
Golbez
Lani
Krile
Vivi
Anzelm
Charlotte
Fran
Ludmille
Kuja
Lani

I'm not sure how to feel right now. I pulled so many units so I'm still trying to digest them all and try to sort out what to do with all the dupes of certain ones. I'm definitely happy I drew some units I didn't own like Lenna. I'll see what the rest of my lapis buys me on 1/2 price pulls. Otherwise back to saving up.
I'm calling shenanigans. Penelo can't reach 5 stars

Gratz, we are the 0.5% x)

Thanks. Congrats to you as well and all the others that got lucky. I've got a few more spots left in my friends list if anyone wants to add me. I should have most everyone here still, but I'm sure there are still a few new faces I don't have

Rudeboy
950 590 448

I do have Lightning set as my leader, but I didn't have time to level or even equip her with anything before I had to get to work. Should be able to get some levels and get her setup later tonight.

Malakhov

Banned
Grats to everyone who pulled Lightning!
I was weak and spent 10 tickets, daily pull and a 10+1 pull and didn't get her. At least I got two Ludmilles, another Zidane and a Luna. More tms I guess.

All these Lightning pulls made me greedy and I bought some Lapis.

No Lightning but...

10 Charlottes
10 Luds
2 more Garland
1 Garnet
1 Firion
another WoL....
another Vaan
1 Kain away from TMR
2 more Lenna
I also now have like 15 Luna's so Barrage for everyone...>EVERYONE!!!!!

Still mad though...have enough Lapis for one more multipull....I must resist.

Azuran

Banned
I'm calling shenanigans. Penelo can't reach 5 stars

xvCyZ2v.jpg

All these Lightning pulls made me greedy and I bought some Lapis.

No Lightning but...

10 Charlottes
10 Luds
2 more Garland
1 Garnet
1 Firion
another WoL....
another Vaan
1 Kain away from TMR
2 more Lenna
I also now have like 15 Luna's so Barrage for everyone...>EVERYONE!!!!!

Still mad though...have enough Lapis for one more multipull....I must resist.

How much lapis did you buy?!

CCIE

Banned
I have to be able to pull a Charlotte on this banner, right? I mean, look at the amount of Charlotte's out there...

Pbae

I got a new work phone so I'm rerolling and I'll tally all the rolls until I get a Lightning for my ALT.

If anyone is interested in rerolling, not a bad time since you get 10 summon tickets off the bat.

_woLf

Even after the absolute shit luck I had with my pulls all I can think about is if I want to buy more lapis and try again.

I hate this.

edit: I have like 500 lapis in my mail via various letters, but every time I try to get them it fails. I keep getting "You have messages that cannot be received." What's the deal with that?

Rixa

I cant be mad that I pulled one Shadow :p. I cant be mad that I didnt get Lightning either. I had 7 summons (daily + tix). Iam glad that I used those tix _now_.

My TM team will be remade, see those 7 units at bottom, last one is newest...

Falk

that puzzling face
I haven't even started Ghirnado. That's about when I stopped actively playing and just logging in to send friend stuff and collect dailies.

First 10 pull

GD2BI3Bl.jpg

I'm so sorry<3

Falk

that puzzling face
Falk, pls.
Where's your Record Keeper bad luck.

If it makes it any more hilarious, I pulled 7 Vexens (the worst Org XIII unit) while whaling on my birthday last week for KHUX, and got pretty much jack shit in GBF last month.

Had to have that one lucky strike on a game I don't even play actively.

Lol! Guess you should put more time into exvius

I might. But I really have zero interest in botting TMs. If a game's forcing me to do that to remain competitive, I'm just going to spend my time with games that respect user's time a little more.

That being said, a futureproof roster is more likely to eventually get TM the legit way (in say, a year or so lolol) so yeah.

scarlet

So 1 daily
26 tickets
10 + 1

1 Cecil
1 Zidane
1 Miyuki
1 Kefka
5 Ludmille
5 Charlotte

No Bartz, Garland, Firion, CoD

Now I have 8 tanks, million of mages and only 1 physical attacker.

I can have a dual wield excalibur, but no unit can use it.

blackflag

I feel like whaling on one hand...on the other I know the rate is still too low to probably even get it then. I mean, I already did over 40 pulls from saved up free lapis and tickets.

I feel like whaling on one hand...on the other I know the rate is still too low to probably even get it then. I mean, I already did over 40 pulls from saved up free lapis and tickets.

Maybe wait till she comes back on a banner with other units. If you got Charlotte and ludmille already I wouldn't risk it. Honestly nobody needs lightning for the current content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom