• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkent

spent all 20 tickets got nothing but 1 ludmille and 1 exdeath dupe...

then i do another multi.

a rainbow crystal!!!

hkfeKM1.png

shit.. this is so fucking painful.

tariniel

Man I was so pissed at first:

Daily half: Shadow
Ticket 1: Russel
Ticket 2: Fran
Ticket 3: Russel
Ticket 4: Lightning

I honestly can't believe it. This makes up for the shitty pulls I got during the FB banner (no CoD or Chiz and I desperately need phys units).

I have 12 tickets left over and ~1800 lapis, going to continue daily summoning in hopes of the other banner units. When I get her to cap I'll change my leader to her I think.

kswiston

spent all 20 tickets got nothing but 1 ludmille and 1 exdeath dupe...

then i do another multi.

a rainbow crystal!!!

shit.. this is so fucking painful.

That was my one and only rainbow crystal to date. Back during my first day with the game, so at least I didn't know any better to be disappointed.

Grats to everyone who got what they want. Apologizes to those who didn't. I know how it feels, a certain other game has destroyed my soul, and my wallet, so I know the pain.

This was the first and only time I've seen a rainbow crystal. It was on a single ticket pull.

_woLf

You lucky motherfuckers.

93 pulls (turns out I'm a fucking idiot and was burning 500 lapis a pull instead of using summon tickets for awhile because I was trying to hurry). Not only did I not get lightning but I didn't get a single fucking 5 star unit.

The ONLY units worth a damn I got was a 4 star charlotte, 4 star ludmille and a 3 star kefka. Every single other unit was trash. I got more Russells than I thought existed.

Fuck this game.

bonkeng

Wow congratz to the 5 who pulled Lightning waifu.

Specially to the one that pulled a Chizuru with Lightning. That's an epic pull.

Well I got Charlotte, the other 6 pulls were garbage but hey. I assume the general consensus is she is better than Leo as a tank?

She's the best 5* Tank currently.

You lucky motherfuckers.

93 pulls (turns out I'm a fucking idiot and was burning 500 lapis a pull instead of using summon tickets for awhile because I was trying to hurry). Not only did I not get lightning but I didn't get a single fucking 5 star unit.

The ONLY units worth a damn I got was a 4 star charlotte, 4 star ludmille and a 3 star kefka. Every single other unit was trash. I got more Russells than I thought existed.

Fuck this game.

This isn't real right?

Did 4 tickets and a half off pull. All garabage Shadows and Galuf. All I wanted was some Ludmille and maybe a Charlotte. Hell I though I was going to get lucky and pull them easily like I have with other banners secondary units but I guess not.

Iceman829

Time to do some pulling... CCIE please don't kill me. Don't read the spoiler units.

Daily 1/2 pull - Rydia
Tickets:
Rainbow Crystal into L
udmille :)
Vivi
Shantotto
Charlotte
Amarant
Charlotte
Lani
Vivi
Rainbow Crystal into Edgar
Fran
Sabin
Shantotto
Penelo
Rainbow Crystal into Edgar
Clyne
Rainbow Crystal into Penelo
Gilbert
Zidane
Charlotte
Charlotte
Lenna
Luna
Ludmille
Rydia

10+1:
Shadow
Golbez
Lani
Krile
Vivi
Anzelm
Charlotte
Fran
Ludmille
Kuja
Lani

I'm not sure how to feel right now. I pulled so many units so I'm still trying to digest them all and try to sort out what to do with all the dupes of certain ones. I'm definitely happy I drew some units I didn't own like Lenna. I'll see what the rest of my lapis buys me on 1/2 price pulls. Otherwise back to saving up.

CCIE

Banned
Congrats to everyone on the pulls! I've come to terms with the fact the game has simply decided not to give me a tank so I'm over it. Vaan is my tank for now. Still some more dailies to try and pull a Charlotte this weekend

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I think I'll get getting my Bartz to 100% today.

I'm sitting on 30 ENG, 30 ENG, and 50 ENG. I'll be ranking up very soon. And I also have another 30 ENG from dailies to burn

So I'm getting about 90 + 60 + 50 = 200 additional energy today with the daily 160.

So I've be nearing Bartz's TM since I'm at 96.

tariniel

Is Lightnings TM good enough to throw her into my TM team? I just started doing TM stuff so none of them are very far in at all (< 1%). Current TM team: Kain, Shantotto, Cecil, Miyuki, Luna.

I only had enough cactuars to get her to 65, gonna have to run explorations or exp vortex I guess.

Congrats Chilly!

Iceman829

I need to clear out some unit inventory space. Is there any reason I would need more than 1 of the following - Kuja, Edgar, Golbez, Krile, and Charlotte

Jeffrey

did 11 pull, 10 tickets, and discount.

got like a handful of both of the not-lightning rate ups. Seen zero rainbows since i started playing this game so... I feel ok to stop lol.

hope some of my friends get lightning up :p

got cecil finally though. Got all the tanks now \o/

CCIE

Banned
Seeing all the Charlotte's and Cecil pulls I'm itching to spend a couple of tickets. However, I will wait until tomorrow to do so

linkent

charlotte TM is useless right? guess i should merge 6 of her :(.

also 5 lunas which i think 1 barrage is enough?

just realise that i still havent gotten any Fullbreaker.

urrgh....

leehom

You lucky motherfuckers.

I know the feels. 57 pulls here and I have about 10 charlottes, 10 ludmilles, 1 vaan and 2 zidanes. Everything else isn't worth mentioning.

Valentus

44 pulls.

10 Charlotte
9 ludmille
Chizuru
Garland
Cecil
5 star cod
5 star medius
Lightning

Leds pulls than expected. The bank is closed until orlandu

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Do TM get shared among units? As in, I have a lower star Kain 5% TM and a higher star Kain with no TM%. If I enchance the higher star Kain with the lower star one, will I lose the TM%?

Also, did a daily half off, got... Celes. Did six ticket pulls, and only got Ludmille... Is she any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom