• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- I am SOOOO happy for everyone that pulled Lightning this morning! Huge congrats, I know some of you had never pulled a 5* or had a DPS before today. Very happy for you.

-- Daily: my first Tellah!

-- 2nd-to-last 6K mog king ticket: Edge! my 4th or something. I don't even care, I'm merging them.

-- not gonna lie I'm kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda getting discouraged that I've never pulled a 5* and still have no DPS. Need y'all to pick me up today.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- spent my last 500 on the lightning banner, got my 5th ingus or whatever.

-- had to drop Orion, who hadn't checked in in 4 days?

-- Add me: 120 759 149

TWO gignatuar's on the bridge in a row!

dance.gif

So during my pulls to get Lightning...I pulled 4 Hayates...2 Chizu's....a Miyuki....2 Cecil...2 Leo's....2 Garnets...Exdeath and some other good pulls. I think the rate is definitely changed...my good-great unit pulls far outweighed bad pulls. Shit I didn't pull a single Bedile...Anzelm....or shit tier. My worst units pulled Rydia and Vivi. Either we are all getting very lucky or they stealth changed rates for everything to be equal or close to it.

Meh, 2 11 pulls and like 10 tickets. Bunch of junk, aside from 2x Miyuki. Oh well.

I did get 4x Hope, so now if I run with a Lightning helper I'm up to 475% bonus, lol.

Pejo

Hmm, anybody else not have the option to buy lapis? When I try, the whole menu is blank (Amazon Store). I was going to top off enough for a single 10+1 pull, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards.

Syntsui

So during my pulls to get Lightning...I pulled 4 Hayates...2 Chizu's....a Miyuki....2 Cecil...2 Leo's....2 Garnets...Exdeath and some other good pulls. I think the rate is definitely changed...my good-great unit pulls far outweighed bad pulls. Shit I didn't pull a single Bedile...Anzelm....or shit tier. My worst units pulled Rydia and Vivi. Either we are all getting very lucky or they stealth changed rates for everything to be equal or close to it.
That's much better than Lightning OMG.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

I noticed this last night with my 6 pulls -- two Zidanes? They fixed 3*s at least.

Rokuren

Hmm, anybody else not have the option to buy lapis? When I try, the whole menu is blank (Amazon Store). I was going to top off enough for a single 10+1 pull, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards.
Check your announcements for details gumi broke it for amazon so it's disabled for now.

Edit:
Congrats on the pulls. I think I have most of the active posters but I do have a Lightning to share for the event: 370.954.183 feel free to add me

Syntsui

So we have strong evidence that they fixed the 3* ratings and all of them have the same chance to be pulled now.

No more easy 30% MAG and Barrage anymore. Thank God.

Unfortunately we have confirmation that they didn't fix the Rainbow rating though, as one of the members here pulled a Rainbow Agrias.

Raika

I still think it's just RNG being RNG tho.

Blew my tickets on Gilgy's banner earlier and got:

Krile
Shadow
Cyan x3
Clyne x2
Russell
Galuf
Amarant
Exdeath x2
Faris

udca

As mentioned yesterday. My brothers been playing exvius for a while now and he loves it. He is just having issues finding friends as nobody has a spot open or don't want to add him for some reason.... he is struggling with some content and I though it would be kind of his older brother to ask here on gaf if any of you would like to add him?

If you don't mind having yet another newb on your friends list please add him :) he would be very surprised to see a friend request for someone with high stats :)

His ID
452 970 433

Thank you

He's full, but tell him he can add me 512 783 735

Edit : nevermind it was me *_*

bonkeng

Oh shit...
Finally collected 30k gears to get the Trust Moogle!
So with the final 900ish gears I started buying the cheap tickets... or 1 at least and immediately spent it.

Sry for the language....but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH.

So i just bought the last 3 tickets from the MogKing. First pull on the FFV Banner....Rainbow...

Honestly i never expected to pull a 5* base unit in this game.

Gratz on the pull guys.

126 pulls + all the ticket he will still get + all the lapis he will still save until Orlandu comes.

Come on, it's guaranteed.

In regards to that banner, what are the other units that come with Orlandu? Are they absolute trash with no redeemable TM?

No way it's guaranteed. But he definitely have higher chance.

Some guy on reddit have already spent a thousand bucks chasing Gilgamesh, that's like 180k Lapis, 36x5k pulls, almost 400 pulls total, and still didn't get Gilgamesh.

Lyrian

See that GREY LOCK. Click it, so that it is YELLOW.

DO IT ASAP ASAP ASAP!

QFT. This. So much This. Always lock your units immediately.

Second Growth Egg get!

Welcome to the sweet permanent 2x XP club!

Grats for those who pulled Lightning!

Please no ragequitting today over a single unit. It's not worth it.

Daily --> GOLD --> Troll #6 for the event (Krille today)

Deep breath, there's always tomorrow.

Pejo

Check your announcements for details gumi broke it for amazon so it's disabled for now.

Edit:
Congrats on the pulls. I think I have most of the active posters but I do have a Lightning to share for the event: 370.954.183 feel free to add me

Derp, I guess I could have checked the messages first. Thanks for covering for my stupidity.

Decided to burn a few tickets to see if I could get some banner units:

Ticket 1 - Blue - Fang! Neat!
Ticket 2 - Gold - Hope! Neater!

Okay, with the progressive luck I just saw, I had to go for a 3rd ticket....and.....

Ticket 3 - Blue - Golbez....bleh...

Ok well I'm done with the banner, kinda glad the lapis store was down and I got the units I wanted for free. Thanks Gumi!

With how generous the gears are now, I might just go full out and buy the character exclusive stuff. Why not!

So we have strong evidence that they fixed the 3* ratings and all of them have the same chance to be pulled now.

No more easy 30% MAG and Barrage anymore. Thank God.

Unfortunately we have confirmation that they didn't fix the Rainbow rating though, as one of the members here pulled a Rainbow Agrias.

No Rainbow is def. not changed and I think if they did that they would say something. The other I could see them just doing it quietly and letting people figure it out. My troll Rainbow Celes today can die in a fire.

c-murph

Edit:

Classic Gumi. Never change.

Veggy

That feel when you've been playing since global launch and not had a single Zidane, then a friend sitting next to you does 5 pulls from compensation and gets 2

giphy.gif

Edit - HAHAHA he tried his luck and did a 500 lapis pull and got a rainbow.....GOLBEZ HAHAHAHAHA

Whizkid7

Hopefully I can finish getting Bartz to 100 and get Snow up to 6* 100 with Dunes this weekend. Slip in some gear farming too cuz there's a lot of tickets I still need to get and I kinda wanna take another shot at Gilgamesh (not that I NEED him but I only have one Zidane so...)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
didn't you pull a lightning with a daily?? We can talk about luck if you want.

I pulled Gilga today...my first 5* ever.The 5 tickets i used before also resulted in trash pulls...at the end its just RNG/luck.

Just dont want people who have been saving up go all out know and expect certain gacha luck heh - this often ends bad xD
Gratz on the pull guys.

Thanks man, really happy :)

across

Congratulations to all the new Lightning owners!

The rate up on gears + 100% boost from Lightning has made this event into something decent. Little salty about going so hard on week one, but no use crying over spilled NRG, I suppose. With a Gigantuar spawn, ELT gives 3100ish gears. Makes the expensive tickets seem not so expensive and maybe even the 30k Trust Moogle worth the hassle, though I'll wait and see if there really is a reported rate up on Gigantuars before I chase that...

I spent my five compensation tickets on the tail end of the Snow banner and ticket #5 was my second Snow - two (future) Champion Belts was all I wanted from this banner. I'm glad I can vicariously have 5* bases through you all, though~

Rixa

Used one ticket to L banner. 3* Ludmille. Oh why oh why you couldn't be Zidane :/.

Grats to everyone who got great pulls. Going to still grab those 2 tix and do 2 more tix pulls from L banner :p.

Veggy

How come there's no Lightnings on my friends list? I thought a bunch of gaffers had her?

I just made her leader, not sure if I have you on my FL though

She's still low level, only like 5* 56 or something

Edit - gonna clear out my FL soon to add more GAF people when I get a chance

Lyrian

That's... interesting, and it carves out a niche for her in tankland.

Cecil --> superior physical defense tank
WoL --> superior offensive/support tank
Charlotte --> superior magic defense tank (wow at that 100% magic resist when covering)

Saving throws versus Death are nice too. Party MP regen (a la Rosa) is a nice perk as well.

Veggy

My code is 435,959,155. I should have one spot. Also not sure if I have you.

Looks like I didn't, request sent!

Lightning should be max lvl in the next few days, gonna be dual wielding Enhancer and Chirijiraden so her dmg should be decent for ELT farming

H3xum

Yeah. Fang is useless, as always keep one copy. Ludmille is nice haul, tho if you already have 2 Dual Casts. Its not so nice anymore :D.

Reddit 6* Charlotte.

Ack I need to edit that. Whatever check the link.

Wow, Charlotte is very, very good with that AOE MP+ATK+DEF boost. The magic resist is unreal. I am going to start feeding her Def pots instead of feeding my WoL (Cecil is already tapped out on HP and D pots)

Brunire

I also got my first Zidane with a ticket. Is today just a crazy outlier? At what point does the Rain of Zidanes™ become a pattern?

Pejo

Yeah. Fang is useless, as always keep one copy. Ludmille is nice haul, tho if you already have 2 Dual Casts. Its not so nice anymore :D.

Reddit 6* Charlotte.

So we get Charlotte to 6* already, and still no Zidane/Kuja.

Why does this game hate FFIX so much?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I'd trade 2 Zidanes, 4 ExDeaths, 3 Cecils, and 1 Refia for just one of your 5* DPS Lightnings or Gilgas. I'm not getting nearly enough condolences for this shit!

tuffymon

Reddit 6* Charlotte.

That was pretty nice, I'm looking forward to an extra thousand hp on my Charlotte + those enhancements, delicious~

PSA

Set your friend summon to Lightning you fucks

I agree, noone is going to take the level 3 sazh's right now D:

Thank you!! A Rainbow came up on the first 11 pull (was my very last one), it opened up and JUST got a glimpse of Lightning before it crashed (these crashes are worrying, was on my phone again). I have no idea what are the other 10 units.

Not going to complain :D I've finally got decent physical damage dealers now. I have 88 Gigantuars at the Mog Shop still to buy too... :)

Sort by obtained, youll notice where the locks end and units just there etc...

I know I am jinxing it by saying this, but, it seems like maybe they did something with the 3* rates. Doesn't seem to be "rare" and "common" so much anymore. Look at all of these Zidanes and Garlands and Lockes etc etc

I'm part of the Zidane club this morning, course my luck ain't my buddies, he pulled TWO Gilgameshs with the 5 tickets w t ever loving f... /sigh

tariniel

EDIT: Full, but if you would like to add me let me know and I can add some more friend slots.

811,351,127 - 623 Lightning

I have 3 slots for anyone that wants to add me! Please have GAF in your friend message.

I have Excalibur/Sakura, with a 2nd Excalibur and two Bracers in the oven. I've got to be close to maxing out attack from the arena potions too although I don't know exactly how much is left. I plan to max her HP/DEF/SPR as well but that's after my tanks don't need those stats anymore.

Anyway, any reason to daily pull on this banner outside of hoping for a random Lightning or Zidane? The other units look pretty meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom