• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? How? First two rounds can be done with double lightning blitz, sometimes the third if you deal with any other chain / attack boost.

hmm well I do use most lightning units above 500 atk and when I come to Myrmidon I need to use a Turbo ether as they are out of magic.. most characters I have are also dead by this stage and I will be 2 units coming into the final fight.

My team is
Cecil maxed out.
fang horrible low lvl
3 sazh low lvl that is one shot

hrmmm I may try this I am using my 730+ Luneth as my main attacker and my 470ish Lightning and a snow/vanille/hope and a friend Lightning. I wonder if I switch all my Luneth gear to Lightning which would get her in the 700's easily and then put another snow in there if I could do it with just those two Lightnings. My Luneth destroys them but would love an extra 75% increase.

Yeah I moved all my Elza gear to my Lightning and have no trouble soloing using the attacks in my post. Pretty sure we're friends in game.

RedZaraki

Banned
I.....I caved. $100 dropped. $100 in. 2 eleven pulls.

Wow.

WOW.

WOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

HOLY GOD IN HEAVEN.

First set:

Y5v73f9.png

Second set:

8zrHc0p.png

Latest Obtained List.

ZHRoOMV.png

I've been physical dps starved for so.....so long. Just my basic ass Bartz, Chizuru and CoD.

THIS IS SOME NEXT LEVEL SHIT.

tuffymon

Yeah but what I mean. Only 2 max 4* in 22 pulls. Where are all the Shadows, Clynes, Russells, Edgars, Bediles.

Iam ok with this, hopefully it will be this way in the future banners too (ofc that gacha rarity change would be awesome too).

Don't worry, my first freebie ticket was a Shadow, it was like the game got another laugh at me when it went live... T.T

Rixa

Wow.

WOW.

WOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

HOLY GOD IN HEAVEN.

xxx-3-the-return-of-xander-cage.jpg

Now we only need one Mod to say hello here.

\o/ Welcome to XANDER ZONE \o/

Don't worry, my first freebie ticket was a Shadow, it was like the game got another laugh at me when it went live... T.T

My 5 (11h ago) (FFV banner btw) were:
Cyan, Clyne, Edgar, Anzelm, Kuja...

H3xum

Can I ask an embarrassing question?

Why is Orlandu so good? Is it essentially solely because of Holy Explosion?

Kouriozan

Damn gratz! Was really worth it.
Spent the same amount on Gilgamesh and as you all probably saw I got 0 rainbow hehe.
Can I ask an embarrassing question?

Why is Orlandu so good? Is it essentially solely because of Holy Explosion?

Yes, you need Excalibur, Dual Wield and an Orlandu friend, then elemental chain everything to oblivion.

Syrus

Banned

Wow.

WOW.

WOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

HOLY GOD IN HEAVEN.

First set:

Y5v73f9.png

Second set:

8zrHc0p.png

Latest Obtained List.

ZHRoOMV.png

I've been physical dps starved for so.....so long. Just my basic ass Bartz, Chizuru and CoD.

Wow...just....wow. i spent... 200 and only hot DKC and Lightning

Syntsui

Damn gratz! Was really worth it.
Spent the same amount on Gilgamesh and as you all probably saw I got 0 rainbow hehe.

Yes, you need Excalibur, Dual Wield and an Orlandu friend, then elemental chain everything to oblivion.
No need for Excalibur, Save The Queen and Deathbringer are just as good. Hell, Deathbringer is even better because of the Human Eater.

Save The Queen is negligibly weaker and has no element, but the skill is holy so it doesn't matter.

Deathbringer has dark element, so the skill will have dark property.

H3xum

He is a trial cleaner, no need for AoE. For pretty much all other fights, the other dps units are enough.

Guess that makes sense. Well, here's to hoping the new blue rates give me a Zidane sooner or later, I already have my Excalibur

UrSuLeTzU

So I did about 10 ticket pulls and a daily today and I got: WoL(4* and my second :(), GAF(second yay), 4 freaking Fangs :(, a Lud( my 3rd, yay), Edgar and 2 Shadows. Not awful pulls by any stretch but still no Light-sama and it's been more than 250 pulls without a rainbow crystal since I got Ramza in the tactics event...

_woLf

126 pulls + all the ticket he will still get + all the lapis he will still save until Orlandu comes.

Come on, it's guaranteed.

In regards to that banner, what are the other units that come with Orlandu? Are they absolute trash with no redeemable TM?

I've pulled over 170 times now during Lightning bonus banners. I've pulled over 400 times total and I've never seen a rainbow crystal.

I still have no lightning. I still have about 35-40 more pulls I plan on doing this weekend, too.

Nothing. Is. Guaranteed.

RedZaraki

Banned
Wow...just....wow. i spent... 200 and only hot DKC and Lightning

My best pull until this moment ever was DKC. And he was merely......OK. Kills himself lots.

This is soooo much better. And now......I need the event cactuars and I need em bad. Will be running this event a lot now it seems.

Grats man! They gave you a cookie because you finally caved and paid. Now they will make you pay $700 for anything else hahaha. J/K but grats!!

RedZaraki

Banned
I have
7 soul pots
9 mini sheild pots
7 power pots
5 magi pots
21 tough pots

who should I be giving these?

HP and Defense: Cecil
Spirit: Refia
Magic Power: Exdeath
Attack power and MP: I'm saving mine currently. Probably MP for Tilith and Power for some AAA physical dps.

UrSuLeTzU

I have
7 soul pots
9 mini sheild pots
7 power pots
5 magi pots
21 tough pots

who should I be giving these?

Soul pots and half the tough pots to Refia, Shield pots to Cecil or WoL(I gave some to Refia too, lol), Magi pots to Exdeath or your main mage or again, Refia :). Conclusion: Refia is bae, Refia is life and mine has 5800 hp in the arena and close to 400 SPR + 320mp and dualcast(soon, at 80%) :D

tariniel

HP and Defense: Cecil
Spirit: Refia
Magic Power: Exdeath
Attack power and MP: I'm saving mine currently. Probably MP for Tilith and Power for some AAA physical dps.

You can also make the argument to give Cecil the SPR as well for extra magic defense. Unless I'm misunderstanding how that works.

Syntsui

Bought the 88 Gigantuars I had still to buy in the Mog Shop and maxed out Lightning :D I'll share her now.
88 were enough from 0 to 100? I'm still divided about focusing on cactuars considering I could get both Moogles from the event.

Can we use stat pots on 5* units now like say Tilith who's getting a 6* or do we need to wait for them to get their 6* form before doing so? I recall reading some where that the stat bonuses didn't stick if the unit was awakened.

H3xum

Can we use stat pots on 5* units now like say Tilith who's getting a 6* or do we need to wait for them to get their 6* form before doing so? I recall reading some where that the stat bonuses didn't stick if the unit was awakened.

I REALLY hope that isn't true....ah man. Someone tell me thats not true

Xion86

88 were enough from 0 to 100? I'm still divided about focusing on cactuars considering I could get both Moogles from the event.

0-80, awaken, then 0-90ish I think it was, I did just a few Cactuar runs for the top up. I got a few Great Successes too.

Wow amazing pull RedZaraki, by the way I've still got you on my waiting list to add you, you're always full but keep trying every few days :D.

tuffymon

hmm well I do use most lightning units above 500 atk and when I come to Myrmidon I need to use a Turbo ether as they are out of magic.. most characters I have are also dead by this stage and I will be 2 units coming into the final fight.

My team is
Cecil maxed out.
fang horrible low lvl
3 sazh low lvl that is one shot

I feel that your party should change a weeee bit >.>; side note with the Lightning Blitz hitting a weakness, it did the same damage as Crushing Blow, that should save some mp at least

I feel that your party should change a weeee bit >.>; side note with the Lightning Blitz hitting a weakness, it did the same damage as Crushing Blow, that should save some mp at least

yeah I know :)
I just like to get the bonus. i usually do end up killing them all with two units... rarely get a whipe.

when using lower than 600 atk I do tend to bring in another curaja healer.

RedZaraki

Banned
0-80, awaken, then 0-90ish I think it was, I did just a few Cactuar runs for the top up. I got a few Great Successes too.

Wow amazing pull RedZaraki, by the way I've still got you on my waiting list to add you, you're always full but keep trying every few days :D.

F it.

Just added 10 friend spots.

Anybody here just add me: 378, 236, 838. I'll accept everyone when I get back home later. If you have GAF in your message I'll not delete you.

I'm rank 75 name Exellus currently have my Ex-Death as party lead, but will be training up new units.

tariniel

Oh no I hope this isn't true. I've been dropping all kinds of pots on my Tilith and 5* Cecil (waiting for his LB to cap before awaken to 6*). I think just to be safe I'll stop using them on those characters.

My Tilith is 4* so I could awaken her to 5 to see what happens. Is there some way for me to know what a non-enhanced 5* Tiliths stats look like so I can compare right after awakening?

Syntsui

Oh no I hope this isn't true. I've been dropping all kinds of pots on my Tilith and 5* Cecil (waiting for his LB to cap before awaken to 6*). I think just to be safe I'll stop using them on those characters.

My Tilith is 4* so I could awaken her to 5 to see what happens. Is there some way for me to know what a non-enhanced 5* Tiliths stats look like so I can compare right after awakening?
You can check on the wiki.

Kouriozan

There was some confusion, the guy said the pots don't stick after enhanced the pot-ed unit with another same one.
So in short, they stay as long as you just awaken them.
Yup its being discussed now

Anecdotal evidence suggest at the very least the rates for blues have been adjusted

we are still light on data sets though

If it's true then I'm even less lucky than I thought, I got tons of Cyan/Clyne/Penelo if you read my horrible summons lately.

Rixa

Running ELT with:
2x 100%
2x 75%
2x 50%

1-Sieppaa.PNG

And then I noticed I can add Hope (75%) to party for 25% more bonus :p.

There was some confusion, the guy said the pots don't stick after enhanced the pot-ed unit with another same one.
So in short, they stay as long as you just awaken them.

If it's true then I'm even less lucky than I thought, I got tons of Cyan/Clyne/Penelo if you read my horrible summons lately.

How many pulls have you made since the last maintenance?

Those units can still be pulls its just that they shluld be less common

So instead of 5 shadows you get 1 or 2 every so often

Syntsui

Does it show the stats for 5* level 1? I don't want to level her up to cap to check just yet. I assume the stats on the wiki show max level.
No, I don't know where you can find information for a level 1 Tilith's stats. But, in game it already shows the bonus applied to her, strip her naked and check her stats. If there is a bonus (+ number) it's because awakening didn't reset anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom